11.0.2 Updates—Now Live!

I fear that you either do not understand the statement, or the system…

Every spec has 2 Hero trees to choose from, and every hero tree is available for 2 specs. . Undeniable fact.

To take your hunter example,
*A BM can be Dark Ranger, OR A Pack Leader
*A MM can be a Dark Ranger, OR a Sentinel
*A SV can be a Sentinel, OR a Pack Leader.
(edit corrected a mixup in the SV + MM choices, my bad)

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings you may have regarding the basics of the hero talent system.
For more information, I recommend https://www.wowhead.com/guide/classes/hero-talents

And again, it bears zero relevance to the borrowed power discussion

Dark Ranger. twice… and its for BM and Mark isn’t it? You get Black Arrow ooo lol…

What you personally think of the choices bears zero relevance to the objective fact that they are there despite your statement to the contrary.

You can run all the way to China with the goalposts, it won´t change reality.

Healers are going to be doing all the same jobs, but now also actively healing the tank.

having less tanks in the pug tool must be great and should be extended
maybe healer should do 2 times the casts to heal the same %hp like now?

this will be a great season 1

Absolutely TERRIBLE changes.
Destroyed two of my favourite classes completely in one single update.
What a joke.
Was just getting into the game again and liking both of them a lot only for them to be hammered.
This always happens.

Incorrect.

MM is Dark Ranger and Sentinel as per your link.

1 Like

Yes, you are absolutely correct, I mixed that up and will update the post to reflect that. Thanks for pointing it out :beers:

This wasn’t fixed for me tho. Played Halls of Infusion yesterday and it pulled mobs who I was not in-combat with. And it’s only happening in that specific dungeon for me.

Never thought consolidating Consecration with Blade of Justice on Retribution would trigger me that hard. Had to change my build just so I have a logical ability slotted in my 6th mapped button on action bar 1…

It’s not fixed yet as I discovered earlier today. I think it should’ve been in today’s patch.

These tank changes are bad… The overall feedback is that nobody was asking for these changes and you still push them. Feeling bad for groups looking for tanks. There will be a lot less of them. I’ll quit tanking too. Time to reroll a DPS spec.

Thats the worst thing that they could do to sub rogues. I really do not understand why blizzard keep nerfing rouges so much, while ALL the other classes are getting buffs. Even those one who didnt really need any buffs (like Monks, or Wars) in PVP. I just want to play my main, but for some reason blizzard cant stop nerfing it. Like being the most dependable on CC class is not enough - now its even harder to CC.

Its alright to nerf dmg, but the main rouges thing???
And making +10% dmg is hilarious, because there is nothing new. They just almost did it the way, that it was at the start of dragonflight, before other nerfs. And that +10% buffs, doesnt do any difference. +10 seconds on kidney… RIP rogue

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.