120's corps camping lvl 50-60's

Why are you still banging on King John? I called you a king and everything. If you wona be an absolute member go ahead mate you defended your right to do so. ALL HAIL KING JOHN!!!

You see Vaƫyn? Smeson gets it. They embrace the title of King John and what it stands for, they therefore are now are now King John and we all know there can only be one king so that must make you a simple John. You sir have been decrowned.

ALL HAIL THE NEW KING JOHN!!!

Most cant kill players on their own lvl without being in a group so they need to boost up their ego by camping low lvl chars :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Says a lot when resort to name calling. Sounds like some pride has been dented. I think thatā€™s the real issue with corpse camping :slight_smile:

No issue here John as I said you have defended your right to be an absolute member. So corps camp low levels to boost your fledgling ego all you want as is your right do so.

Go now shoo and be the absolute member you were born to be. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

The joy of tilting another player and ruining his/hers gaming experience.

2 Likes

Complaining about being pvpā€™d in a pvp game modeā€¦ is nothing to do with ego?

First of all see Violetta? They admit itā€™s a shoddy thing but they enjoy it. Thatā€™s honesty I can get behind as they donā€™t make excuses just say what it is.

Secondly I never said complaining boosted your ego. The action on of picking on low level players in zones as far from a capital as you can get, where you have to really go out your way to prey on low level players because they are easy as apposed to players your own level boosts you ego.

Is that clear enough John?

I meant complaining about being pvpā€™d, is likely the result of a damaged ego?

Annoyance more than anything. Itā€™s petty. Hardly going to damge you ego is it when the scales are tipped so heavily to one side, that there could be 1000 of you and youā€™d still lose.

If an amateur boxer fought a champion boxer, when the amateur undoubtedly lost would his ego be damaged? I think not.

Even annoyance from being pvpā€™d tho? Thatā€™s what I donā€™t understand. I guess I donā€™t take being killed in a game too seriously. I gank and get ganked, sā€™all good. I donā€™t go out of my way to kill lowbies, but if one is in front of me, a moonfire on em is fun to watch. But if they are being camped, they can simply leave the area.

Iā€™m not talking about coming across them killing them and leaving thatā€™s what ever.

Im talking about actively hunting for them in remote low level areas and killing them repeatedly as soon as they res with no ability to HS or leave. Until there forced to log out because they can do nothing other than die repeatedly.

Seriously whats the point?

They can res at gy tho, being camped is voluntary. If itā€™s a lowbie zone, getting your main is feasible because 1 shard I believe.

When thereā€™s 3 of em? Donā€™t think so. Also this happened next to the gy so you can res there sure itā€™s a different spot to die in.

Also to start with why hunt down low levels in remote areas in the first place?

Not much in wpvp is considered griefing by blizz, but camping a gy may be reportable. Whether blizz care or not is another question. If thereā€™s a pvp solution, they want us to do that and not bother them. Gy being camped in lowbie zone? Should be possible to get main and ask friends to help clear it.

They find it fun ofc :slight_smile:
Why? Explaining fun to someone that doesnā€™t share that fun is prob not possible.

As for explaining the fun they can explain the feeling they get from it and why it makes them feel that way to convey there fun but I take your point.

As for asking others the person I was helping is new and it was their highest level and I was the only other one online so in this situation no go on that. I understand where your coming from though.

All of this is besides the point though. Seeking out low level players in remote areas is just sad if they want wpvp sure just go to the bfa zones and go hunting.

Yup, fun is subjective.

Itā€™s their 15 euros a month so they do what they want. You can always bypass this by turning warmode off.

1 Like

I just got ganked by evil Horde in Redridge for like an hourā€¦

Was FUN!

Horde love to come to Redridge and gank our lowbies!

Imagine rolling around on your weakest character, turning on the ability to get attacked, then complaining when someone attacks u :laughing:

2 Likes