120's corps camping lvl 50-60's

Ikr, it seems like you enjoy killing low lvls alot down at the FP, looks alot of fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Most turn it on for the xp boost, ye I’m moaning but wasn’t me in the low char at least read the thread first before chipping in. 2/10 for effort

as long as im in the area then anyone red is fair game, dont care your level, tho i wont corpse camp, but if im doing something in the area and you ress then you are getting killed again, if you want to blam anyone then blame your fellow faction members doing the same the other way around, and no im not going to be the better man, it will gain my nothing

'Member when dishonorable kills were a thing, yeah I 'member.

They could totally re-implement this in favor of not getting borked by some monkey who is incapable of fighting people of their own gear/level :stuck_out_tongue: instead of it protecting NPCs

Horde 120s were ganking our innocent Alliance lowbies in Redridge earlier. I did my best to defend, but they are a never ending stream of evil! Kill em all!

1 Like

until u realise that dishonorable kills was only for killing certain npcs xD

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.