My first PvP video. Enjoy :)

I didn’t think Dottie slept? :rofl: Always on these forums and most posts are meaningful and true :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If that’s what he enjoys doing then why does it bother you? Don’t watch it if you don’t wanna watch it.

3 Likes

Check it out ‘https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq80znYeu5U

I get

Video unavailable
This video contains content from SME, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I’m in the UK. The error SME is “Small and medium-sized enterprises” I think.

He doens’t work :s

Thanks Deserteagle!

Unfortunately it looks like your video was taken down. You might have more luck making it available if you change the music. Try searching “royalty free music.” Looking forward to seeing it!

8 Likes

Looking forward to a blue post on this thread!

2 Likes

Maydie not Mayday!

Once again, my sincere apologies for the issues with the video. It was one song and I changed it.

Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BiPgIKbDvs

Peace <3

./spit on people that are afk and get killed by you. always classy

That was anything but enjoyful.

1 Like

Can you maybe do your job and reply to more important matters, like a completely fkd server called Firemaw, instead of replying to a scuffed PVP Video. Thanks.

1 Like

Nice to see blizzard got time to answer broken PvP videos. When the real issue is the worldwide crisis. But your silent as fk on server issues and people locked in quarantine that wants to get by with playing your game… Oke thanks.

1 Like

It’s not the blues job to reply on the forum, they simply comment from time to time and check that everything is okey.

If you want Blizzard to reply go twitter.

1 Like

To be fair. World pvp is the most important thing in Classic.

1 Like

Well if you weren’t such crybabies and be more grateful they would reply.

You forgot one thing, if it wasn’t for them you would play on shi.tty buggy private servers or not play at all. They made the effort to give you Vanilla/Classic for pocket change and you take that for granted as you take everything in life.

Do you think they enjoy reading all your bullsh.it all day? I one wouldn’t. All you do is complain, complain and complain again, you think they owe you a reply, but they don’t.

In this forum it’s nice to see someone post something else than a complain or bashing them.

I read every post and 95% are just plain stupid and full of complains and very few come with constructive arguments.

30+ men crying over a game harder than a 12 year old. I call y’all man babies not men.

It was my first video and I’m very proud of it, added some humor. I’ve easily smashed everyone in that video. Can own any R14 player or streamer with out a sweat just to prove my point.

In the entire video I used 3 Fap potions compared to your average rank 12+ players.

I could’ve made a 10 min video where I beat everyone and lie how good I am, yet in my video compared to R14 players I also added where other players won vs me like the Mage in Felwood. I respect his skill and knowledge of the game.

Where is your PvP video man-babies?

P.s: I’m laughing at all the Rank 12+ players who got their ranks by beating pugs or using bots but when they are alone in the world they go small, so small that I laugh at their rank.

Same as your brain goes when you post here.

Be more grateful and respect the devs, customer support team work because they made huge EFFORTS to give us our beloved game for POCKET CHANGE :slight_smile:

Peace <3

I love world pvp and forum pvp!

2 Likes

Rank 12+ players hate World PvP because they go small, just like their ego, confidence and skill.

When they face a real opponent and they’re not premading, discord, full buffs, pots their skill vanishes, opssssy.

What a rage! Deserteagle, I hope to see you in the arena when it comes :slight_smile: Watching you take on the world. Deaserteagle v THE World

1 Like

Thank you brother!

Rest assured, I was rank 3 back on Sylvannas EU with 2388 rating Hunter - Balance/Resto druid and I will stream arenas.

Rank 1 with 2271 in 3v3: MM Hunter / Disc Priest / Resto/Balance druid. We went to 100-0.

My next PvP videos will be made only vs rank 12+ players to prove a point and show everybody the truth about these so called skilled players who premade vs pugs.