14 players in Firemaw Alliance

I’m sure there are more player like me, who regret deeply staying on an era server. 3 levels 60 is alot hours invested that now are totally wasted cause era servers are a fail. LET US MOVE TO TBC.

Wait until SoM hits and it drops even further.

Remember though, the PvP realms are connected into two groups.

No need to wait for SoM, all era servers are already dead.

2 Likes

Would be nice to have your characters still be able to move to a TBC realm. Why would they just let all of your rot away in those dead servers? It’s not a MMORPG for you guys anymore there, just a RPG.

1 Like

If you expected anything else than era servers to die when tbc was announced then you are clearly lying to yourself :smiley:

Not everyone follows these things too much. Some people just play the game and don’t care about news, hype or how the community is feeling about something related to the game.

It shouldn’t be expected. Era realms should be merged and after seasons players should be given an option to transfer to the era realm.

1 Like

Merged how?
As it is now all PvE servers are merged, the PvP servers are in two clusters with one being practically empty. The RP-PvP is empty and the RP-PvE is “taken over” by the hardcore community.
Do you want to merge PvE and PvP servers?
I think this would be a very stupid move.

Having SOM-Characters being transferred to Era servers makes no sense.

…People who don’t want to play classic forever go play SOM to end up in classic forever… ?

After som there will be most likely some other season. Fresh loving season people will go there, but some who don’t should be able to transfer to normal era or why not tbc realm.

Yeah sure I mean that one pvp and one pve realm.

1 Like

Guess who didnt see that coming?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.