Dragons of Nightmare First Spawn -- 17 April 12:01 a.m. CEST

As in original World of Warcraft, the Dragons of Nightmare have some randomness to their comings and goings.

So that players don’t have to wonder and wait, we’re going to trigger the four dragons to spawn for the first time on all realms at 12:01 a.m. CEST tomorrow, Friday, April 17.

Thereafter, they’ll respawn according to their own designs.

2 Likes

why would you do that instead of just chosing a random time per realm?? Are you trying to crash your servers tomorrow as well?

6 Likes

wtf is wrong with you

23 Likes

Are you brain damaged?

8 Likes

are you legit retar!det. what in the monkaGIGA late april fool joke.

9 Likes

I mean thats cool and all but what about the servers? How are they? Do they feel well? How are they managing?
I wonder how will they manage tomorrow after tonight’s amazing ZG launch.

1 Like

state of this game

1 Like

Why would u announe when ur starting their timer. can’t wait for the tweet. We’re aware that some servers are having major issues

1 Like

O_O

Why would you announce this?! Your servers are going to literally melt. Like… the actual hardware will burst into flames…

8 Likes

lol

10 chars

WHY would you do that??

1 Like

You can’t be serious.

1 Like

Soooo bad. Thank you for inhouse testing mouthbreathers

I’d like to commend blizzard on their efforts to shut down big gamer guilds like progress by ensuring all 4 bosses are up at the same time

2 Likes

To announce the exact moment of these bosses spawning is the worst decision you’ve made during the Classic timeframe, congratulations.

ps. that ZG release was horrific, can’t wait for AQ

8 Likes

Are u fricking retarded? Can you explain this brain dead decision? So you wanna server lag and Horde guilds to kill all the world bosses? Fire whoever decided that this is a good plan. Jesus christ you are retarded Blizzard!

2 Likes

so basically, you want everyone to show up in 4 zones at the same time and crash the server, is that right?
I am not blaming you for this, Kaivax, but whoever decided this must have not understood how all of this works.

2 Likes

All the people complaining… whats worse… 10k people fighting for 1 dragon spawn… or 10k people fighting over 4… use your heads.

1 Like

The servers cannot handle 100 people fighting 100 people.
Telling EVERYONE EXACTLY when these fights are going to take place is a mistake of a magnitude I cannot believe. This is worse than Diablo Immortal at Blizzcon.

7 Likes

I love group activities. now we can crash the servers together

1 Like