Dragons of Nightmare First Spawn -- 17 April 12:01 a.m. CEST

F. F. F. F.

Blizzard… I mean, are you just THIS F…?

That you have the god damn nerve to pull such a statement out right after this ZG show. Wauw, nice one… To your paying customers.

Fix your servers. Fix your cloud. Acknowledge a game that is actually making bank for you. This has been an issue since the god damn launch and it has ruined plenty of what could have been, epic experiences in the vanilla world.

When I remember this game I will still think back on the epic battles fought in vanilla, just not on your servers…

3 Likes

I have to commend their ballsiness putting this message here at a moment some ZG raids were still assembling inside the instance 2 hours after launch, waiting for the world server to go down so that maybe some of their members could get it. But no worries, we’ll do it all over again tomorrow, huzzah!

1 Like

the smartest response in this thread, i second that troll !

love how a whopping 0% of replies to this post has reacted posetivelly :laughing: kinda speaks volumes of how out of touch the people in charge are…

3 Likes

So the server will lag as hell and Crash, thx for warning!!

1 Like

Are you guys on blizzard seroisly retarded? YOU WILL CRASH THE SERVERS AGAIN BECAUSE YOU HAVE SH1T SERVERS THAT CANT HANDLE 10+ PEOPLE AT THE SAME PLACE

2 Likes

Think positive! They obviously have a complete set of new servers, who can handle all these people trying to get the worldboss. They need to do this to prove that the new servers can handle large scale wpvp. There is no way they would do this otherwise laughing nervously

3 Likes

I often disagree with Blizzard about a lot of stuff and am often grumpy and coarse, but I seriously think this reaction is just plain moronic. Yes, they made a mistake even though they had good intentions to get players hyped, but damn, what’s with the angry mob lol? Chill out and just post your concerns in a calm and polite manner if you want them to even bother to read your replies.

On topic, I have to agree that announcing the exact spawn time of all the world bosses could lead to some high pop servers crashing. However, given the respawn timer of the bosses, many people could end up missing out on the kill, so I’m not really sure how this issue could be solved. I definitely wouldn’t want to be in devs’ shoes right now.

3 Likes

Hahahaha this was a fun ‘mistake’ you quoted it as April 1st.

1 Like

This reaction is probably due to the fact people couldnt move their characters for over 2hours yesterday during zg launch… and are expecting dragon nightmare launch to have similar epic gameplay experience

1 Like

That’s how world bosses work? I missed 100% of Azuregoses and Kazzaks since after the first pair, because I don’t put effort into scouting, and I’m fine with it? There’s no “issue” here.

Now everyone will be able to witness the glory of a big fight, the glory of mass wPvP… Except that there will be no glory, only lags.

Honestly I like this. These crazy huge world events are rare occcurences so I will take it! Can’t wait for crazy PVP in feralas tonight!

That’s because you play on a low pop server. For those of us playing on high pop ones, this will only be another poopshow.

More than 100 players and the servers sh*t the bed.

1 Like

Τα έχεις κάνει θάλασσα.

T.Judgement player

1 Like

being there for a world boss without scouting is not a right, it’s earned.

Meeting in Blizzard.

How can we make a really good launch in P4 ? Any ideas ?

“How about we release ZG 9 hours before the dungeon resets to create a sense of urgency so it will impossible for anyone to enter the dungeon for hours after release? And then to top that of let’s announce a fixed spawn time of the 4 Nightmare Dragons so we can ensure no PvP will happen but instead it will be an unplayable lag fiesta.”

The people who made this decision are not worthy of the salary they’re paid. They are not competent and should be fired. Simple as that.

With this announcement Blizzard ensured there won’t be any PvP to be had. Only a huge lag fiesta. Have fun laughing with your guildies on discord / teamspeak of how bad the servers are and how incompetent Blizzard are.

and this is how blizzard will force you into layering :joy:

also - guess pvp will happen on pvp servers :joy: