1500(900) mmr healers İN 2K MMR. DELETE YOUR MMR SYSTEM PLS!

yes my brother i also love my account :smiley:

Read his message. He says that the Warrior can use the spear for defense. The man has such fantasies…

Have you never seen Warriors use spear to run away and live? I mean you are just proving how bad you are at warrior lol.

ok bro ok… i understand you…
I’m wrong!

I’m contemplating quitting the game because of it, I spent a week grinding and getting better and managed to get 2250 as a windwalker after the nerfs and then in my 2250-2.3 game I faced against 2.6 gladiator people and won 2/6 and lost 62 rating. then my next game a druid joined with 0cr and immediately said it was his first game and his spell bar needed sorting. Then a ret paladin ran in and died without using bubble 3 times in a row and then I got some win traders and a lag switching holy paladin and now I’m 1900cr. This game mode is a cancer on the game and the PVP in general is just boring and predictable. I’m sick of the same old boring warrior games or assassin rogues effortlessly killing people even though I’m detoxing their poisons

2 Likes
2 Likes

This paladin is 1200 in 2s, flies away

Look at this clown with level 10 char and hidden profile dunking on Legend players.

Everyone, lets laugh at him and maybe he goes away. :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

Yes, Arms warrior is among the worst class to play right now in Shuffle. Zero heals, zero self support, zero defense against big magic burst, zero immunities or defs while stunned, you are entirely dependent on what the healer decides to do, zero kill setup on your own, zero CC.
( Before 1200xp clowns call the 3 second stun a CC )

It still worked before last week, because you were put with healers same MMR as you. So they played decent, dispell roots, paid more attention to you because how squishy warrior is.

Now, at 2k mmr you get 1400 healers. You lose everything, because any class that has 1 or 2 good ccs can land a kill regardless of how you play. Any class with a root can take you out of the game for as long as he wants. Any class with strong self heals can last more then you with a bad healer, then you can. Even worse now, the entire match mmr is dragged down, so you always play -150 under your MMR, you always gain less CR from wins, and huge CR loss on losses. Its a sh1tshow.

I want to wait 45 min queues again and play with same mmr healers.

If I go 2-4 Now = 2 net losses = -50 CR.
If I go 6-0 = 6 net wins = + 70 CR.
It makes no sense, I need 55-60% Win rate to stay in place, not talking about climbing.

1 Like

Honestly, I think it’s ridiculous Blizzard performed some kind of ‘stealth update’ in patch 10.5, tweaked the MMR system/that of healers, to ‘ensure shorter ques’, but at the actual expense of the quality of gameplay overall.

I have been experiencing similar issues to the posters above, i’m frequently getting healers with 300+ lower MMR just thrust into my lobbies, and it’s making climbing extremely frustrating now.

I hope that Blizzard revert this unnecessary change, because it’s counter intuitive to the entire point of an MMR system in the first place.

I have nothing against people trying to learn to play their class, but please stop thrusting them into higher brackets, because what happens is it just allows 1 dps to go and solo the enemy healer, whilst the rest of the team is actually pursuing a kill target.

There’s no way team mates can peel for one another, when common defensives aren’t even pressed.

I’ve honestly had more ‘3-3’ games this week than in the whole of the season, because you’re now forced to carry less-skilled healers, and it has just ruined an otherwise fun PVP system.

I’d much rather sit 30 minute ques to have the entire lobby matched to my own current skill level.

1 Like

If you get both healers with same rank/mmr in your game, there is literally no reason to complain. Balanced! (By Blizzard standards) Be better :smiley: :smiley:

arms has actually the 2nd highest dps representation above 2400 in solo shuffle right now.
Its insanely good in shuffle.

Maybe just maybe the problem isnt the system or your class but yourself? You ever thought of that?
There are plenty of warriors at top rating, its one of the best specs in the game so why dont you start with blaming yourself before you blame everyone else?

in general healers who are 300 mmr below you are most of the time atleast equally good players. DPS rankings are still a bit inflated.

because ret was giga broken for a week? Maybe you are just not good enough on arms yet?

1 Like

Thanks for the brainlet take, clown. I will make sure to note it among the most deluded comments on these forums.

Surely those warriors gained that rating right this week, after the mmr gains got broken?

I mean potentially, as I agree the rankings are inflated overall.

I have literally witnessed some getting solo’d 1v1 though and not utilizing defensive cooldowns.

I have a lot of sympathy for healers trying to play in Solo shuffle at the moment, given the mongo melee meta in general, but they shouldn’t be forced into higher rated games before they’re ready.

Logically it just makes them feel bad/want to quit more, makes their team mates suffer because they can’t survive the insane pressure, and makes for a worse game overall.

oh no the 1900cr stucking s tier warrior got exposed and now is getting personal?

of course these warriors got the rating this week? Warrior got buffed last week. Their representation is raising day by day compared to last week.

idk not really my experience yet. Healers make mistakes all the time but they are doing it on both sides it mostly evens out by time no matter what rating they are and i felt that 2400-2500 mmr healers could easily keep up in 2800 mmr lobbies.

Dont think this change was needed but dont think its as bad as people make it.

Yeah I mean, it could just be differing experience at different bracket levels (i’m only at around 2200 MMR), but it has felt very noticeable this week after the latest patch.

I appreciate everyone makes mistakes (i’m far from perfect myself), but even as a Demon Hunter I can’t instant switch to cross-peel, when stuff like dispersion etc isn’t even being used lol.

Try to record your games, it helps a lot to notice all your mistakes you made.

I recorded some games imand i was disgusted the mistakes i’ve made in my games (bad kiting, not pressing defensives during burst…) And this happen at 1500 mmr

I didnt get personal with the balance clown complaining about warriors, but I could. That what you want?
The only thing that is stuck is your head between your ( )( ), keep seething.

guys do u like metallica?

if u got arms to play and u got disc in ur teams

nothing else matters

just wait for the current random mmr matching to go away and then go find ur rating

or play healer now cos they are stealing rating, these are ur options on ur plate for this week and till its fixed

1 Like

but equally he shouldn’t have to play with a 300cr druid healer who ‘felt like queuing today’ in his full blue gear and spellbar with no binds on it

So I need to have the Legend title in order to have a valid opinion on this topic? If I proved to you I do have it would you then admit you are wrong and it’s your own fault you can’t climb in shuffle, or would you just find another reason to try and dismiss what I say?