Do devs care about EU game playerbase?

Can someone please give them a hint that we exist too?

14 Likes

Is this a “horde bias” thread in disguise?

10 Likes

Of course they do Ret, otherwise we’d still be playing Vanilla.

You’ve been doing well last few days. Don’t start falling back into bad habits.

4 Likes

Why, does eu consist of 100% horde?

Edited " , " after “Why” for the sea
trolls

What makes you think that they don’t care?

1 Like

No dev posted anything in eu for years

What do you expect them to do?

1 Like

Doesn’t mean that they don’t care, just that they don’t post on the EU forums. It isn’t like you cannot access the posts that they do make, even if you can only interact to said posts if you make a US trial account and level to 10.

2 Likes

If it consisted out of 100% Horde, then why are you playing an Alliance character?

That’s not how % works.

3 Likes

I think it is closer to 100% alliance

2 Likes

At least we have the epic blueposter Rejuvithorn who is an absolute gem. I bet the US doesn’t have their Rejuvithorn.

10 Likes

Yes but he’s just PR. NO substance or anything can come out of him.

There is lots of feedback in Shadowlands alpha forums, class forums and recently General too. But nothing is being done to address this feedback or let us know that the devs actually care. If they don’t care why should there be a sub for wow eu?

I still like him… or maybe her? I don’t know! Has Rejuvithorn’s gender been confirmed anywhere?

No and that’s irelevant to the thread :top:

Rejuvithorn is omnipotent, it matters not!!

They are the Boethiah of Skyrim and the Lust of Darksiders 3 all rolled into one glorious package.

5 Likes

Rejuvithorn the :snail: !

2 Likes

My threads are in the interests of the wow game. Not in the interests of your amusement. If you want that go spam in the other “uwu XD cake post your favourite npc” threads

5 Likes

How does one cake post their favourite npc? Do we compare them to cake flavours? Like Anduin would be a vanilla cake and Sylvanas a red velvet cake?

4 Likes

You are only one who spam trash things around. Yes I don’t see amusement nor logic in what you posting. But I can understand, that you want attention so much that even logic don’t give sence

2 Likes

They don’t care.

Just like how they never post anything pvp related in the arena forums anymore or even talk to the pvp community like they do in GD. They’re useless.

5 Likes