Blizzard cancels a us server connection!

By the way, is there an equivalent of Proudmoore on the EU side?

I’ve heard of guilds but not an entire realm.

It could be that I’m just not in the know.

Guess I’ll look into it more if I feel the need to change servers.

I’d hope every server is LGBT+whatever friendly. It should be a policy rather than a specific server being singled out. Abuse is abuse after all, doesn’t matter who the recipient is.

2 Likes

Plenty of “did u assume my gender I identify as a toaster” or worse around so no not really the case unfortunately.

This kinda proves my original post that blizzard (USA company) doesn’t care about eu servers or China servers or anywhere else for that matter.

https://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/50730-blues-respond-to-no-dev-posts-on-eu-forums-concerns/

2 Likes

Both regions should use the same forums imo. We’re playing the exact same game afterall.

2 Likes

All 3 regions should have access to main forum where devs are at

2 Likes

Report them and they will be punished for it? Staying away from stright people because of a few idiots isn’t the way to go about things? Fighting descrimination with descrimination doesn’t work. Taking away progress of gay people being accepted these days by the massive majority was fought for, rightfully so. Taking it backwards is kind of a slap in the face to the people who fought for equal rights based on sexual preference? Surely?

Going a bit off topic… :innocent::expressionless:

Not really, no. it’s on topic with the orginal post? There was no need to stop the merge because " some people “might” be homophobic. The language server issue people made more sense, But that’s fairly obvious.

1 Like

There were people who post in green who have said that not treating all servers the same irrelevant of language would be xenophobic but they seem to be quiet in this thread I wouldve assume that they shared your sentiment

1 Like

You are the type of person that will get this post taken down…

1 Like

May I ask why you would be devastated if your sister was gay? I’m genuinely curious

saw that lol, whit Eu it depends a lot where in EU you live, old eastern blocks, quite homophobic, still where the western countries are more relaxed, though offcourse there is poop heads still arround who thing beeing gay is a decease, yes I have heard that my self from an moron once, when we talked about it.

the REALM is labelled as Portuguese, feel free to open the realm window in-game and see for yourself.
and Aggra is not a dead server, specially Horde side.

just stop embarrassing yourself please.

Yours trully - Phil Deeznhuts

1 Like

You may ask but I do not owe you any justification about my belief and my family and what I except for them.

Yeah attitudes vary, but they do in the US too, not sure if the EU is a whole is worse than the US as a whole though. Not that it’s a contest or whatever, just don’t want to overlook the problem.

OK cool man Im not judging you I understand different people think different things

oh yeas, but I find it realy silly Blizzard actualy caved in, becuse it realy gives an odd picture of the company, like they aggree that, how should I put it normal people cant paly whit gays or so, like what.

seems I missundestood it, and got it backwards hehe, sorry.