Watch Shadowlands: Dark Abduction

Watch Shadowlands: Dark Abduction

The shattering of the veil between the Shadowlands and Azeroth was only the beginning. Dark deeds are afoot and Sylvanas is making her next move.

View Full Article

4 Likes

And when she comes, our end begins… another plot twist that will be interpreted differently 10 years from now, good cinematic :+1:

1 Like

Anduin should have followed the Pandemic guidelines and stayed indoors.
No scourge or skyfairies would have been able to get him if he had just FOLLOWED THE GUIDELINES!

6 Likes

Forgive my crude gif making but Genn reminded me of

9 Likes

Ohh look your “SPOILERS” arrived and YOINKED the lion cub :japanese_goblin:

Oh. I thought this was a “leaked” data mined in game cinematic for the pre-patch event.

True, Genn was following Social Distancing rules, even the abductor’s were, was Anduin’s journey -really- necessary? Did he think about the people he passed on the streets of Stormwind? Was he just testing his eyesight by going to his father’s tomb? (Might be a bit of a Brit in-joke-)

I mean he had rode his horse there? Maybe he was just testing he was fit to ride a horse?

Also, every time Genn does that, I can’t be the only one who pictures the “Khaaaaaaaaan!” shout.

1 Like

I must admit that was quite funny. Thanks Blizz. Genn’s face was priceless.

Also what was Bolvar rambling about? It seemed like some random nonsense. PTSD much?

A little more time could’ve been spent planning / designing this one. What, did Genn not train artisan riding because he was trying to wait for the pre-patch to save gold? :thinking:

He was talking about the events that Sylvanas starts from next expansion release, like the Maw and that kind of stuff.

1 Like

Way to jump to conclusions Genn.

Sheesh. If he hits his toe in the doorway he probably blames Sylvanas for that too. Least he’s consistent I guess.

1 Like

It’s because he knows of their secret affair, he tried to keep them apart but Sylvanas has outsmarted him.

1 Like

I believe the word you’re looking for is: ‘YOINK!’

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.