2 Healers LF normal mode raid guild

Me and my wife may be coming back to the game. We are looking for a casual, friendly raid guild. Free nights are Tues/Wed/Thur. Still not sure whether Alli or Horde, depends on what we are offered really. Looking to clear normal raids before looking at Heroic, no afraid to wipe however neither of us are amazing or perfect players but looking for a fun guild who plays for fun rather than hardcore “must do it now” progression

Hi,

Welcome back first of all.
We would love to have a chat with you, we do HC on off days and recruiting for our M+ team which I’m sure you can enjoy and be a part of.

Let us know if that interests you.

Thanks for getting back to me but it looks like your guild are the opposite to what we are looking for. If I am wrong then please correct me but you seem to be extremely competative and seem to looking for exceptional players for very high level progression

Hey Escemala & Wife! I hope you’re both well?

I’d love to hear more about what kind of guild you are looking for, as casual/friendly has a massively broad spectrum I’ve found!

Please do give me a poke on discord (Mistree#2749) or check out our recruitment post. Have a good night/weekend :slight_smile:

Ok, Decided we are looking for an Alliance guild. My wife will be playing Resto Druid/Warlock and I will be playing Resto Druid/Rogue

Hey!

I think we would be a great match for you!

We are mega casual and in no rush to hit Heroic.

Feel free to send me a message on discord and ill give you all the details :slight_smile:

Honestly (Adam)#1824

We are onto HC now but will be running normal some weeks. Check out my thread here and join our discord and check us out :slight_smile:

Heyya Escemala (+ spouse),

How are you doing? Have you two found a suitable home already or are you still looking?
If you are still looking, you might want to check another forum post of mine! If you want a more personal chat, however, you can also add me on Discord: Tex#1991