2 Players LF New Raid Guild

Afternoon all,

Me and my wife are on the look out for a new raid guild ready for 8.2. Ideally raiding from around 20:30 game time. We are both 9/9 Heroic BOD Experienced and have been playing since Vanilla.

She is a healer (H/Priest) and I am happy to Tank/Heal or Dps

Feel free to message me on Discord @tempus02 in the day as I am in work, or chat in the evening.

Cheers

Hello,

Snubbles<The Golden Age>

10 posts

120 Draenei Hunter13725

22d

The Golden Age (9/9HC, 2/2HC) currently looking for new members to join the ranks.

We’re a close knit group of gamers with a relaxed but mature attitude who enjoy a good laugh in each others company

We cover a wide array of activities, from Raiding, mythic plus, pvp, farming and more.

In regards to raiding we are looking for DPS:
Warlocks x 2
Windwalker Monk
Demon hunter

Also 1 x Healer

We raid twice a week - Wed and Thurs evenings 9pm until 11:30 pm server time and focus on Heroic progress. We will NOT be raiding Mythic

ilvl for 8.2 405 with a 50 neck

current 400 with a 42 neck

Feel free to add me
Btag - Catryn#2490
Discord - Snubbles-Silvermoon#6347

We aren’t able to add you on discord as we need the #0000 digits. But Drama Cats are looking for more raiders on the Horde side if you are interested. :slight_smile:

blazed redemption are looking for more members for 8.2 raid Thursday/sunday 7:30pm GMT - 10pm GMT
u can find more info LFM raiders Blazed Redemption Tarren Mill feel free to /w ingame or btag via the link for more info if u need

Hi there

Happy to have a chat when you have a moment (similarly can’t add to discord without the #0000’s

Please contact me on bnet ShadowStorm#2144707 or on discord ShadowStorm#9541

Hey there please add me.

Beckmiester#2563

Hey dude, if you are looking for a place to call home then Resolution may be the place for you, we raid twice a week with steady progression. Please give this a read if you are interested. If you want to chat to me directly then contact me on bnet Vanguard#21805

Hello, our guild Order of Thrall is recruiting, if you’re up for a transfer we’d love to have the pair of you.

We’re a Social Raiding guild , so while being able to play your class and being reliable is important we’re looking for people who are also going to be up for a chat on Discord outwith raid times.

Raid times: Monday and Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time
Progress: 9/9 Heroic, 2/2 Heroic

We’re currently recruiting for a Tank and a Healer for the upcoming raid. Our initial aims are to clear Heroic, and then after that to get the Achievments done. If we happen to have enough players we can stretch into a bit of Mythic Raiding . The most important thing is to have fun!

We do other content as well, such as; Mythic +'s, sometimes we do Rated Battlegrounds. We also play other games with each other outwith Warcraft.

If you like the sounds of that, get in touch with me! Twilightsky#2695

Hey there Gaaro, I’m the recruitment officer of AnV on Frostmane!
Think we could fit in both of you, (more so you as dps with tank os though)!
We raid 3 nights a week Mon/Weds/Thurs between 22.00 - 0.00 server time.
Current progress is 1/9M 9/9Hc BoD, 2/2 Hc Cos.
We are a mature late night guild who have been raiding together since 2007, we don’t take ourselves too seriously and looking for more likeminded people to help us into 8.2! If we sound of interest add me for a chat #hellykins2114 or enyas#8396 (on discord).

Hey there Gaaro,

Call of the Void is an Alliance guild based on the highly populated server of Silvermoon, we are a friendly and mature guild who like to enjoy the game and the people whom we raid with. We were formed at the time that Nighthold was the current raid and since then we cleared all heroic content with adequate comfort.

We are a fairly laid back guild however when it comes to it we want to progress and so will focus and push for the kill. In a raid environment there is always a bit of chatter as we like to have happy raiders that are at the same time, focused on killing the bosses at hand - this is the key to our success. Therefore, there is no bad atmosphere during our raids, but instead, a relaxed, calm and focused environment.

Current progress:

• Crucible of Storms (2/2 Heroic, 2/2 Normal)

• Dazar’Alor (9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal)

• Uldir (8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal)

Our raiding schedule is:

• Monday 20:00 - 23:00
  • Tuesday 20:00 - 23:00

If you think you are interested in what we have to offer and if you also think we may be interested in you, please do not hesitate to add my battle-tag or discord.

Agni#0141 - Discord
Agni#2366 - Bnet tag