20.000 queue, get in after 6 hrs, disconnected in 5 minutes

WHAT THE HELL. Are you guys mocking us on purpose?

I waited for over 6 hours in a queue and then I got in, cast 2 fireballs and I get “disconnected from Blizzard” like I got kicked, only to log back in and be again at the back of the queue.

Are you for real? How are we going to be compensated for this wasted time? How can they be so incapable of offering a proper service for the damned money they take from us?

138 Likes

Oh dude same for me, I was 5hours in Queue when I got in, I managed to play for 10minutes before getting DC and queued in again 20k…

4 Likes

Had the same issue twice

They won’t say anything about this guys… like it’s a “normal” thing
c’mon I mean It’s blizzard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happend to me aswell, managed to kill 2 mobs after standing in queue for about 4 hours… I’m literally paying to stand in queue.

6 Likes

And yet you casted 2 fireballz and managed to reach level 13. Imagine that!

12 Likes

seen better services from f2p indie games

13 Likes

Same but more like 2 mins i dont wanna complain on launch because its supposed to be long qs etc but this was actually painful to have happen.

I mean, it’s 2019, is it really difficult to make a stable server nowadays? or are they using same technology as 2004??

8 Likes
Raising player caps on realms could be done but causes contention for finite spawn points and leads to bottlenecks.

They can, but don’t want to.

1 Like

You wanted the classic experience. This is how it was all those years ago. :joy:

10 Likes

I remember classic and we had max 4-5k queues. :frowning:

3 Likes

Whosoever queues now, won’t get to play today lol

Vanilla was never this bad. Goes to show they can actually make the game worse than the original

I too just got booted out to find a 22k queue waiting for me (214mins)

1 Like

214 minutes… more like 600+ minutes

3 Likes

I’m fine with waiting 5 hours in queue and play after that. I knew what I was doing trying to stick with Shazzrah.
I’m not fine with waiting 5 hours in queue, playing for 20 minutes, getting disconnected and being 22k in queue again. I’m not mad, I’m disappointed.

12 Likes

Timers are just avarage calculation for ppl leaving in given period, they don’t count aynthing im legit 160 min que for like 2h so… it is like 6-7-8-9 hours who knows

Same as you… Shazzrah that que is endless

The servers then didn’t support bigger queues. You just sat with the screen saying

Authenticating…

2 Likes

Sitting in queue once is bad enough. Getting booted without a grace period is just a spit in the face.

6 Likes

So much for their “stress test” eh?

8 Likes