20 char slots per accounts on the same server is live

It is live now. You can also create alliance and horde chars on a pvp server with the same account.

5 Likes

I just had a look and you can do both, thanks for the info.

Heya, do you have a source?
Thx,
V.

Try using your own head. On the subforum page press the blue Blizz tracker icon and see this:
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts?category_id=288

first post (now) is the one you’re looking for :slight_smile:

I thought it was supposed to match retail and it was 50?

It was, it seems they made up their mind to make it only 20, and quietly deleted all evicdence! I’ll try and find it.

They removed the copy/past of it as well, but here’s one from my discussion with Kraktor, they did not get:

and there’s more “50” to be had if you read on. Sure as *** they remade it to 20. Not that I’m complaining, but I don’t like sneaky.

1 Like

I just made a bunch of extra characters on my realm, ending up with 25 characters without bumping on a limit. So i guess the OP made a mistake or was misinformed.

V.

1 Like

and the post, i did not bother copy / pasting (but only said look at Blizz tracker. topmost) has gone, so they re-remad their mind :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.