20% of Stitches dead in a span of 30 seconds

20% of the server died to a huge lag spike just now out of the blue. I think it’s time for a rollback. There has to be some type of a backup plan if this happens, it’s not controllable by the players.

45 Likes

i bet u died bc u failed. like so many others u cant admit it.

11 Likes

Nice attempt at a troll but server froze for 10m then went offline, likely close to 1k people Thanos’ed.

7 Likes

No, there actually were huge lag spikes for like 10 minutes. Now even the character lists stop loading.

2 Likes

And every day you all see the servers are unstable, yet you keep on playing.
There is no way they will revert your deaths. If you see how bad the server is, take a break or play on an alt. It’s really not the end of the world to wait for the issues to be fixed.

1 Like

That only helps when you were in a safe place when it started. I’ve seen multiple level 59s die in a couple of seconds. You can’t predict when this starts.

1 Like

i lost my 52 rogue to that same server crash. the game is unplayable if you risk your time to randomness and blizzard fkery and its not worth playing.

6 Likes

You cant really swap to an alt when everything is going fine then all of a sudden you end up in a 10 min lag spike. It’s not really predictable.

3 Likes

Where do I see the servers are unstable? From rumors on the forums? This morning it worked fine in game.
There should be a second latency bar for server status in game, or a Blizzard page with a status bar for HC servers, check the page, login or not login.

1 Like

Don’t try and blame the players for…reads notes…Playing the game.

4 Likes

if they dont rollback this half of EU will quit . Mark my words and hc will have the same popularity as with the addon. i guess some people will be happy?

11 Likes

ye sure like ill trust a horde / vulpera player.

1 Like

Yeah this is a massive quit moment. If they had any dignity and respect for the playerbase they will rollback.

So yeah saying that all of those deaths are pemanent. Unlucky.

5 Likes

Good logic.

2 Likes

ye i think so too, casual :smiley:

You are a bad troll. Just give up.

I put a stop to my abo just now because of that. I invite everyone to do the same.
If they give back our avatar, I’ll start it again. If they continue to take us for sheep… It’ll be a goodbye.

If every people who have died from those lag (strating with the last patch) do the same, they will see the $$$ lost and finally do something.

2 Likes

im not a troll, i just cant stand all the gen z kids cryin when its their own fault

2 Likes

Well if im dead im done for. No point to play.

1 Like

Don’t make him give up. (failed) trolls live on attention. I don’t want to be responsible for a death of a very sad guy.

1 Like