20% rank progress on rank 7 with 250k honor

Blizzard, you owe me part of my lifetime.

5 Likes

If you willingly choose to participate in the Classic PVP grind again and then complain about the time it takes, the joke is on you my friend.

2 Likes

I don’t talk to people with pink hair.

3 Likes

em no…just no.

1 Like

What? You can’t be serious.

At 10k HPH which is a pretty accurate representation what people get doing dedicated pvp grinds outwith pre mades thats 25 hours in a week pvping to get 20% of a rank at 7.

I’m sorry but thats not acceptable. Blizzard has left this game in the hands of what seems to be European benefit leaches and minimum wage drug addicts with serious mental health issues.

It is out of control, you would have needed to have got around 700k honor plus with a decent standing to rank from 7-8 this week, who cares if its AV weekend btw.

That’s totally insane.

4 Likes

It’s true man. I was stuck at rank 7 before (something like 40% → 87% that destroyed me the first time) and all I wanted was to see how hard it is to get 6/6 of the blue set. I paused a week (decayed to 70%) and started giving it another try but got slapped in the face for it.

Queue times are around 16 mins during AV weekend, normal queue times are around 30-40 minutes. So it’s roughly two AVs per hour with ~10k honor.

1 Like

It’s not really the honor that matters, it’s the Bracket that you land on that matters.
If 250K was only good for BR6 that week - then you simply won’t progress to BR8.

1 Like

So you are saying it’s still honor that matters as that puts you into the brackets. Okay, thanks.

2 Likes

250k is nothing on av weekend week. You can do up to like 14k an hour if you get good quick games going.

2 Likes

250k is 25 hours of gameplay my man. I don’t care what you think is possible with having a poop hole screwed into your gaming seat.

3 Likes

what if you participate for first time?

Maybe its 25 hours but the av weekend also lasts 4 days and not just 2 or 3

That’s still like a second full time job and they’re completely missing their audience with this.

1 Like

Ehhhh I took the ranking grind seriously in Classic, because for some reason I thought people would be playing the same Classic servers for years lol.

At least as a Shadow Priest, I was using some of the gear for over a year. I think it was a worthy time investment.

We are now 2 months into SOM, with 10 months left. Don’t think I’ll be doing the same again.
Before we know it AQ will be here.

1 Like

Same . Also classic had pvp. Som meta seems to be AV …

1 Like

lol. so you can’t handle the PVP farm, and it’s blizzards fault?
git gud

5 IQ posting and I guess that’s already an achievement for you.

They misadvartised pvp.

Nothing to do with “git gud” more like “lose a life” To get to r14 you have to have no life whatsoever! Only way to farm 100-12k honour a day, 7 days a week. So dont give people the “get Good” line, as it is just for welfare keyboard warriors to do that kind of no life activity in WOW

Don’t you know you have to quit your job and sign onto benefits and put aside everything in your life if you want to rank? Don’t forget that you need to be queuing with a sweaty premade of like minded benefits leachers too. You’ll go even further if you live in your parents house as mummy can cook and clean for you leaving you extra time to get those suuuper important honor points. Because that’s what’s important in life.

Make sure not to forget the anti depressants. They’re really important for when you actually reach rank 14 and look in the mirror at the withered shell of wasted potential you’ve become.

It’s totally reasonable blizzard expert you to do all that for rank 14 too. I mean, it’s not like this is just a game or anything. It’s super important.

1 Like