212 10/10 HC Flex Shammy Healer LF Alliance guild

Hello there!

My name is Maxine (or Max), I’m an 18 year old Resto/Ele Shammy from Germany.
I’ve been playing WoW since late TBC. I started raiding in ICC but barely knew how to play the game back then. Throughout the years I got to raid by occasion, most notably Dragon Soul and SoO 25. Took a break after MoP and came back in very late Legion.

I’ve been trying to set higher and higher goals for myself since 8.2 and only got into Mythic raiding last patch, where I managed to down 8/12 bosses as an Ele Shaman as well as getting 3k io score as a Holy Paladin. The season prior, I could only clear Heroic and get 1.7k io. I love seeing myself and the people around me improve so I wouldn’t shy away from a challenge!

As of right now, I’ve cleared both Normal and HC and did some M+.

I’d basically consider the following:

• 2 or 3 raid days
  • friendly and non-toxic atmosphere
  • a team willing to give feedback
  • a fun time

I’d consider transferring to any EU or German realm, preferably on Alliance!

If I managed to spark your interest, feel free to add me on:
Battle.net: Maxinery#2564
Discord: maxine#0002
or feel free to leave a reply to this thread and I’ll make sure to get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hey Max, unfortunatly we’re not pushing mythic raid content, but i’d thought i’d let you know our guilds recruitment incase it interests you

Hi Max :slight_smile:

Sent you a battle.net & Discord friends request for a chat :slight_smile:

Quick bit about us though. Chimera formed in 2005 and has always had a healthy social player base as well as keen raiders.
We are currently 9/10 HC and 1/10M, focusing on Sire now before pushing on with the next Mythic encounter.
We raid 3 times a week: Progress raids on Weds & Fri @ 8pm st, then a farm raid on Saturday at 1430 st. We have an alt run on Sundays 1430 for anyone who wishes to join and many socials in the Guild come along for this fun raid.

Check us out on WoWProgress to find our discord link etc…
[WoW Guild Chimera @ Bronzebeard :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings]
www. wowprogress. com/guild/eu/bronzebeard/Chimera/rating.tier26

Hi max,

I have sent you a friend request on discord.
while we are not an alliance guild we are currently 2/10 mythic on Tarren mill horde, we raid Monday & Wednesday 20:00-23:00 server time & are looking for players to push further into mythic

If you would like to chat on discord or Battle.net my tags are below
Warwarlord#2253 - Battle.net
John1#8559 - discord

Hey Max!

We’ve given your post a readover and I think you could fit in really well with us.
You would be our youngest player however, not sure if you would find this a problem.

Thought we could have a chat so I can find out a bit more what you are looking for exactly.
I’ve added you on Bnet already, but just in case here is my contact info.

Bnet: Sealed#2123
Discord: Sealed#0663