2.2k DH looking for healers to push higher

I’ve played lock since bc and always played it regardless if its states. Even now i am still playing it. Use your brain.

Yeah, that’s called paranoia.

Yep, that was a trap. The lizards are out here to get you!

10 Likes

Im more and more convinced he is trolling honestly.

1 Like

But you already got boosted by a rival player to 1.6k. So there is no pride to lose anymore from here.

Why is this a problem if you play with a healer of your rating? If a healer got 1.8k he at least can do that much and he also will have the gear required to climb further. I got duellist two times only playing with random healers from LFG tool. With some it doesnt work out, with some it does. Loosing a few more games until you find a healer that can play with you will not matter for you with your 2000 games at all.

I didn’t have that issue at all despite playing alliance which is way less populated. Something is fishy here. When I was 1.8k I found a healer with 1.8k, when I was at 2k I found a healer with 2k and so on. Are you looking exclusively for one specific healing spec or what? Then it means you are the one who is elitist.

You talk a lot for a BFA S4 lock (I have absolutely not a single idea what BFA S4 lock is because I didnt even play at this point but it sounds funny)

As I said before, your “purity” is already ruined since you got 1.6k.

1 Like

:joy:

It was completely bonkers with all the corruptions and the fact that i was nearly immortal. You could just stand in the middle and tank most damage and bolt everything to oblivion with 75% haste. It was absolutely obnoxious.

1 Like

What?

Because more than half of those lead to losing CR (not necessarily because they are bad, maybe they just don’t synergize with me perfectly or something else), I know because there are healers with who I can easily get sprees of 5 wins or more, but with others it’s losing sprees. All of them same CR.
It’s not my point, my point is that there is no real progression when every day I play with different healer.

It’s not losing “few more games”, it’s like keep losing games until occassionally finding decent healer that helps to regain lost CR, but then he’s gtg and next day it repeats.

It’s obvious what is “fishy” - DH is not in meta and healers try to find some OP broken class like arms or hunter for free CR instead.

It’s just what works better for me. Big constant DPS + dark archangel + mindgames synergize greatly, disc is also tanky on its own so I don’t have to peel much (DH doesn’t have enough toolkit for it anyway). So yeah, it’s perfect comp for me. I tried with other specs many times and it just didn’t work.

Ah, you mean those couple of games where I accidentally queued with somebody 1.7k, forgetting to check his CR. Oh no, that definetely influenced everything!

Hahahaha Jan lol

Bonkers like warrior now

Just waited 2 hours 15 minutes before any disc priest applied (~1780cr), then lost 5 games in a row with enemy healer outhealing mine 2x or 3x. Now more 2-3 hours of waiting, I guess. So fun.
I think that’s what the real wall will look like. Nobody to play with and accepting anyone out of desperation = cr loss.

Any videos of these games by any chance?

1 Like

What’s the point? Ppl will exaggerate my every tiny mistake 9999999999x times to put all blame on me.

That said, I got another healer after and we got 4 or 5 wins, then rogue/mage party began and he alt+f4 (rogue just kept restealthing forever while mage ccing everything, 0 chance).

I don’t know about others, but I’m genuinely interested about watching them. I’m curious like that :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Maybe just tell what to do vs rogue/mage when rogue can’t be caught? Should we just alt+f4 at start?

Oh and just had game when healers died and I survived with 100% health vs feral with 5% health. Guess who won?
Oh and he outhealed my healer 3x. Balanced game.

Every new healer is a lottery. Either 10 wins, or 10 losses, but with chance like 30%/70% (and good healers tend to leave after first bs like uncatcheable rogues in r/m or immortal ferals so that decreases my chances further).

It is very weird reading your posts mate.
The meta/specs/legendaries/covenants have been figured out and tested thoroughly. You’re intentionally shooting yourself in the foot by playing with your current setup.

1 Like

No, don’t do this. My mindset is - as long as the game is on, anything can happen and you can win, so I just try, even if it feels futile. Sometimes you win in very unexpected situations. I’ve seen it happen enough times to the point where I’m convinced it’s always worth it to try your hardest until you are dead.

You’d be surprised how many times I die to a DH if I mess up (or am juked to use something when I really should not, like alter, and end up taking a lot of damage by DH), and I don’t mean only NF DH since I’ve seen a few Necrolords lately. It’s very hard for me when the healer is a Rshaman, with that earth ele legendary I can’t live for too long and we’re on a timer. But also when it’s a Priest, because just that purge button puts a lot of pressure and threat to me during downtime. If my rogue takes his sweet old time to go away, restealth and make a setup I may very well die in the meantime or have to use major buttons like Ice Block that I won’t be able to use offensively (which can make a difference between killing or not in a dangerous go when there is a stop for me).

Everybody makes mistakes, especially at our ratings. Even if they play a better matchup than yours, have better gear, play an OP class comp or whatever.

I think going mage is not such a bad idea if your healer has a purge. Take as many defensive talents as you can and try to have as many tools as you might to survive goes, and you may just kill the mage with the pressure. Yes, you’ll have lower damage, but in the long run you’ll have maybe just enough pressure. I’m happy when they go to my Rogue as I’m confident that I can peel decently for them (I have polymorph, DB, nova, slow and I can position in away there they can step to me and then take cover). If they go me, all the rogue has is stuns to save me and other things are expensive resources like Blind which can set us back in the long game if they’re used to peel instead of using these for a kill go. And of course, if they stun to save/peel for me and we don’t do counter pressure, it’s free downtime for you since without stuns it’s highly unlikely that we can make a kill go.

The way this works is, if you damage my shields when I have them, I will get heals. If you purge them before damaging me, I will get no heals. This and alter with a double purge during mage/rogue downtime is how you kill the mage.

Don’t you add them on BNet after a decent session ?
Every time I play with someone I have good vibes with, I always add them (or they add me) and we just play regularly.

I’m doing 4-5k dps, what are you even talking about?
MAYBE IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH HEALERS THAT HEAL 3X LESS THAN ENEMY?
MAYBE SOMETHING TO DO WITH ME HAVING TO PICK 1.7K HEALER TO AVOID WAITING FOREVER (STILL WAIT FOR 1-2 HOURS EVERY TIME)

And then some BS like uncatcheable rogue happens and healer leaves SO MORE WAITING, WOW, SO FUN

That’s irrelevant.
Most deaths happen in setups.
Unless you lose to dampening every game that is.

1 Like

Yeah most setups work when enemy healer doesn’t react correctly.
As DH my job is to dps and I outdps everybody 99% of games (so that means I play my role well).
Your NF covenant gives LESS dps and no survivability or extra cc or anything else.
This ‘advice’ is I R R E L E V A N T

Sorry for caps I’m just salty because I can’t play pvp because I have to either wait for hours and hours, or to pick 1.7k healer that can’t do anything at 1.8k.

You know why it is, yes? Because any good healer knows that DH IS NOT IN META so why waste time? They just match with some OP BROKEN CLASS to get free cr easy.
So mostly only bad healers will apply because they are desperate to find anybody.
Yesterday I got nice healer and we got from 1800 to 1850 in less than a hour, but then he gtg. And now every healer is CR loss. And hours of waiting. I have to actually play another game while queued in WoW, good job bliz.
And all healers in my friends list are mostly perma-offline, or stayed at lower cr where I played with them.
Oh, and why tf can’t I play skirmishes or bgs AT LEAST while waiting? What am I supposed to do, just afk?

I mean the legendary mostly.
Chaos theory would probably push u quick.

As much as I hate the spec, a Holy Priest would probably serve you better anyway, especially at 1800.