2.2k DH looking for healers to push higher

Healing numbers are meaningless. If the other healer healed a lot more than yours, it simply means you did a lot more damage than their DPS.

Doing dps is one part of your role. Doesn’t mean you are playing your role well.

3 Likes

-150cr today, I guess I’m done. Maybe today was glad alts day or something, everybody is just 10x better than yesterday. There is 0 correlation between cr and difficulty, it’s just random.
And, yeah, disc healers extinct at 1.8k

Disc wants to play setup in 2s, not random chimp damage. You want a Holy Priest instead.

1 Like

They work too but I had less success than with disc.

Sooner he leaves denial phase and stop blaming whole world and masonry conspiracy for his loses then he will push even with his pathetic Venthyr build. His problem is he thinks he already plays like glad or rank 1 player when.

Most of us play with the same partners on discord and even if I try to gear fresh char with LFG I never rage on players even if they are really bad. I understand that it’s LFG, no communication and that guy might not be as good as me. If played with multiple people. Yesterday I found really nice R Druid to play with and guess what. He added me and we played today.

First of all Anoraaz change your attitude and seriously try to improve. People are hostile towards you because you are arrogant douchebag towards them.

Firstly fix this and then maybe start considering that some of us seriously try to give you tips so you would improve. The main thing is that you are stubborn with your cheese Venthyr build based on spamming one button - Chaos Strike. Even if you beat NH DHs it doesn’t mean this build gives you the biggest % of good matchups. Good spec is the one that allows you to win most matchups not just one. NF DH can stand toe to toe with Arms at least at this rating bracket. Maybe you seriously figured something good who knows but so far it’s you who is tryharding and still struggling not us.

After reading this post I’d never add you and play with you if I was a Disc because your attitude just pushes people away. It’s hilarious because when we extended whispers you actually seemed normal and chilled guy. It’s forums that brings this animal in you.

3 Likes

I never said that.
However, when I see that with one healer I can easily push 100cr in a hour and with other I keep losing 10 games in a row - maybe it has something to do with healers? Ever thought of that?

Maybe that healer was gladiator’s alt. You never know it. Swapxy - 3x Blizzcon champion once in an interview said he has an incognito account where he plays with LFG with no achievments to check what low CR players play because they are actually the most creative and aren’t meta slaves. Maybe you met a guy like this. And if you pushed with him why didn’t you ask him for battle tag after?

1 Like

Forget about disc pri, come, let us play 2 dps. Some people die when they see my warrior with fairy wings because of laughter right at the start, free cr.

2 Likes

I think he was like 2.2k exp, yes. What does it change? It still means that I can push higher when healer is better, so it’s not me who is blocking progress.

Well because he was higher xp and I generally avoid it because it resembles boosting. But yeah, maybe should have asked. Because 1.8k xp healers generally can’t do anything at 1.8k (isn’t it strange btw?).

It means he plays better. He doesn’t waste or overlap his CDs. He knows when he can play more offensive and heal more with attonment. It makes a lot of difference.

First of all. This is personal advice not a WoW one. Stop caring what people say. What I say and what others on the forum says. If someone says you are boosted and you aren’t does it change your fun and entertainment from the game. Does it change your proud of achieving something you wanted? Do you want to get it for others or for yourself? I like to talk crap since I used to fight in rap battles as teenager and now I miss it so forums give me chance to diss some people. Sometimes it’s stronger than me but I’m not really such douchebag all the time.

Just ignore others and enjoy the game. The purpose of the game is to have fun isn’t it?

Also if you play with better players you learn more. They give you tips before matchup or tell you what they are going to do so you can adapt. When you see such good player then you realize how much you have to improve but it’s a good and motivating feeling.

1 Like

Yes. So I get such healers rarely, so I can’t push with randoms because on average we’ll keep losing. Unless I pick only 2k+ xp healers but 1) why would they want to? 2) it resembles boosting.
I’d prefer progressing together with 1.8k healer, as long as he doesn’t disappear days later (and all progress is lost).

Well if I intentionally pick 2k+ xp healers - it will really be boosting, even if for free. Btw, I think that’s how ppl get cr with less games - they just play with higher xp mates so are kinda carried.

True. They are extremely rare anyway so unless I’m ready to sit and wait for days hoping for a game it’s not an option.
Even waiting for any healer to apply takes hours rn.

I mean maybe that 2k healer gives you edge over others in your bracket. There is basic rule Anoraaz. If you want to leave this bracket you have to play better than it to leave it. You need to be the added worth to the team. It works like this in any game: Dota 2, League, CS:GO - you name it. Maybe you aren’t ready yet. I’m actually surprised you got that 1800 because if you improved that much since last time I played against you I’m impressed. Maybe it’s only your attitude holding you back.

Maybe you don’t peel. Maybe you don’t play Reverse Magic verse certain comps. I don’t know. I’d have to watch your games to tell something. Also if people point your mistakes don’t get tilted it’s easier to point them when you watch than when you play. Even if you watch your vods you probably see a lot of things you could do better.

I know that I play more or less the same, but with some healers I reach 1850 and with some fall below 1750.
One of yesterday’s games - (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KICcf747QZ4). With good healer I just survive much better and can do stuff instead of panicking and kiting all the time.

Imo you play way too agressive. You trade with Ret and WW when they have all cooldowns. It’s madness. You are trading with some of the most bursty specs and somehow this disc manages to keep you offensive.

You have to deny some of their damage and not only focus on yours. This is not PvE where person who deals most damage always wins. It’s like boxing. The biggest puncher doesn’t win every single time. Sometimes he gets outboxed. You want to hit them and not get hit.

And it’s nothing personal.

Well I used darkness, then blur and demonic form, overall it’s +/- safe (don’t remember dying through that much, if at all). Being agressive is sometimes needed so that they couldn’t just go and destroy healer freely (i.e. they had to kite and heal a bit too instead of full burst).

Btw. I just found better healer and pushed from 1729 back to 1852 in less than 2 hours :smiley: But it’s no big deal, he gtg and tomorrow new healers will ruin my CR again.

Wings last longer and Ret can literally hit Final Verdicts for 20 k and WW can literally erase you with 1 proc in 1 sec. It’s safer to kite them and not let them deal damage on their biggest goes than tanking it all even with Blur and Darkness.

Why didn’t you ask him for more games tomorrow?

And regarding healers imo for you the best option is Resto Shaman with Earth Ele lego.

Shaman has slows that you don’t, Purge, Interrupt, he can avoid a lot of CC alone and he has Earth Ele lego - probably the most busted way of doing damage by healer.

Ik.

Even as DH it’s not possible to kite monk (and ret is just behind). And my priest definetely couldn’t kite anything so running away leaving priest alone vs them would be bad idea. When I’m sitting on them at least I can do darkness and cc to save us both.

I did but he said like ‘i play too infrequently’ or something.

I tried, but for some reason success rate was lower. Also they are extremely rare to apply in LFG so I don’t have much experience playing with them. Priest can just secure a win by good mindgames when I get somebody to low hp (which happens often). But I think best advantage is how priest can keep me alive through stuff (and DH is paper class so it’s important).

p.s. yesterday’s games with good healer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QXcAI_rZyU). Ye he had ~1.9k when we started, but my xp was 1.85k so its fine.
Despite him being pala, it still went smoothly most of the times (until we started meeting boosters and 2k people).

U found a permanent mate btw?

UPDATE:
I reached 2k playing with venthyr priest and I’m now 100% sure that venthyr priest works best with me, due to mindgames being great finisher (otherwise ppl just kept walking away with 1hp and insta-fullhealing).
So now I’ll wait for 9.1.5, then I’ll get rival 2 gear and getting duelist should be possible from there, just need a priest that knows how to use mindgames well :slight_smile: 1.9k-2.1k

2 Likes

Cannot use Imprison wrong with a priest

Your spec is played with shaman / druid btw but that might just only count for nightfae dh