2400 rating vs. Mythic +10

Friendly reminder that only a handful of players were able to get to 2400 rating while literally everyone was able to complete a +10 Dungeon.

Yet, the +10 cache still rewards better loot (because of residuum).

Why is that so ? I’d like to see Ion get to 2.4 rating when he thinks that it’s easier than completing a +10 dungeon.

164 Likes

Upvote and bump this guys, mind to also create the topic in the general section so it gets some attention?

3 Likes

imagine you can even miss the timer for 500 hours and you still get your 440 loot.

Imagine you get something for losing in arenas in your weekly cache

43 Likes

A friend started playing the game with BfA, doesn’t even use half of her spells and mythic 10 or higher is easy for her.

Mythic 10 is literally 1,3k rating and I’m not even exaggerating

29 Likes

<600 rating

4 Likes

M+10 and Heroic raiding are the equivalent of 1600-1700 max arena rating in 3s.

Same!
I started playing the game MoP and wanted to PvP, but there where just to many buttons to press in PvP so i had to do PvE. Literally had to rework all of keybinds to be even possible for me to start pvping in BFA.

1 Like

You missed out should have just gave it a go

+10 is the PvE cap. Do you want them to raise the PvE cap to higher than +10 ?

I want them to either bring back pvp vendors and pvp gear or increase the gear rewards from pvp. The least they can do is give us titan residuum from the pvp chest

28 Likes

You can’t have PvP giving out better items than M+. And Residuum is largely irrelevant. You need 10 weeks to get a piece you want.

1 Like

Harder content should reward better gear. Less than 50 people in the whole world managed to get 2400 in Arenas last ID and they get less rewards than content everyone can do no matter how bad they are?

You get a 440+ item in addition to 1/3 of an 445 azerite piece every week, you can even choose if you want a head, shoulders or chest piece. How is that irrelevant ?

14 Likes

And I agree, but if you did that, then surely Mythic raid bosses, especially near the end, should give far higher ilvl rewards than they do. You’d have to revamp the whole loot system.

Because it takes 10 weeks to get a piece and the raid gear is better.

why exactly? PvP is basically the hardest content in WoW available to be succesful with. Mythic Raids are static they’ll always do the same and if you got the tactics for the raid, then there’s nothing to learn or give attention anymore because everything runs from itself.

You can and it should.

16 Likes

It takes 10 weeks to get a specific piece, pvp players can’t even get a specific piece in 100 weeks. That aside, they should then either bring back the pvp vendor system with pvp gear or just do things like I suggested in other threads, such as:

• Giving Titan Residuum from the PvP Chest
  • Giving pvp players a Warlord’s Trophy every 3 or so weeks
  • Making pvp trinkets BiS in PvP

etc.

14 Likes

Getting glad requires 3 good players. Getting Cutting Edge requires 20. Miss me with that salty sh–.

2 Likes

Player Requirement has nothing to do how good a player is. also if we would do comparsions, cutting edge would be similar to near R1 rating depending on which week you earned it.

2 Likes

It has to do with difficulty.

It is easier and likelier for 3 people to play perfectly than for 20 to do the same.

It isn’t exactly difficult it is just being more reliant by other players. You can play perfect and still wipe a boss it doesn’t matter.

8 Likes

You can also say that doing a mistake is more forgiving with 19 other players than with only 2 other players

8 Likes

Not really. Ghuun in P3 with 1 DPS dead was pretty much impossible.