2400 rating vs. Mythic +10

Well you have battle resses, in Arenas you don’t have that. If you die, you die.

6 Likes

In arena you’re not getting oneshot if you make a mistake.

You do though.

5 Likes

Really? Do you autolose if you get fakecasted? Do you autolose if you pop a defensive at the wrong time?

You know that’s bs.

You said you dont get oneshot if you make a mistake. You didn’t mention any examples.

You absolutely do get 1 shot, esp. Withall the mad pve items atm.

Trinket 1 thing wrong vs rmp, you die.
Get kicked on defensive school? Dead.
Fail to line or use a defensive? Dead.

Those are all mistakes. And you can get 1 shot for doing any of them.

Its your own words against you.

8 Likes

That’s a big pile of dung.

Go try play an affly or arcane and come back after.
You literally have no clue how does casters feel esp the ones with a single school, but ofc you know it better.

4 Likes

You’re not getting instakilled if you get kicked once, get the f out of here.

Why is anyone arguing with this guy, he doesn’t know F all. Leave him to dragon slay and think that shiz is hard.

The difference between raiding and R1 pvp is night and day.

Imagine a bunch of karate practitioners choreographing their moves to do a show, they may be under pressure as their is loads of people that may watch. Hard stuff indeed.

Now also imagine a MMA fighter going into the octogon to fight a match against an opponent he has never thought before, knowing he may get wrecked. He may be under some pressure as there will be loads of people watching. Actual hard stuff.

I hope you understand my analogy.

17 Likes

Except that martial arts is 1000 times more complex than WoW PvP and PvP is predictable, too.

play shadow vs Rets and come back again.

Do you not have a healer???

:woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
the only reason it is good that this guy is here is that he keeps bumping the thread
getting kicked =/= standing in fire.
Pve fights are scripted and even if you can’t kill a boss you’ll overgear it and get a kill next reset without improving on anything.
In pvp you have to improve, in fact you have to improve faster than others on your rating to get higher.

8 Likes

Well ye its sad, i was so bumped to do arenas when there were rumors on internet that 1800 rating will give you 445 azerite if its give azerite. It would be such a healthy change for pvp.

They ofc came quickly with a clarifications that fk pvp.

Residuum from a weekly pvp chest should be a thing. I dont get why theres none…it would bring sooo much life into pvp. @Kelduril Dude how can u say that Residuum is irrelevant. Thats the most ignorant statement in this threat so far. Some specs have this tier sh!t trait options from raid and only way how to upgrade is trough residuum vendor or reaching 2.1 in arena and pray for weekly drop.

If there were residuum in weekly chest from pvp they could do rewards similiar to m+ chest. Max reward for items capped idk at 2k or 1.9 (i feel like 2.1 is way too hard at the start anf 1.8 is way to easy) and for hogher rating u get massively more residuum. Or trophy in chest on top of normal loot from it. Also first two weeks +10 in time isnt that easy to do, but the fact that u can just do it overime with 5hour depletion making it faceroll bs in comparsion of reaching 2.1 first week against r1 players.

Also i have cutting edges and in can tell u that rated pvp is infinetely harder than any raid.

9 Likes

tough i agree u could bump pvp rewards easily and blizz should do that i must remind u all that no matter whatever u may say, this game needs to cater to the majority, and as u said so obviously in many threads wow is PVE game mainly.
On another point its 1st week of season. u cnat even inflate rating over 2400 that easily. u rly shouldnt count how many get 2400 or not on it.
but hey rejoice now pveers actually have to do pvp since bis essence for a diferente number of classes / specs is the one pvp related. maybe now blizz will finally bump arena and bg participation :rofl: :joy: :man_shrugging:

In mythic you have either 4 or 5 healer so? Also who tf do you think you are that you’re sending ppl out of forums you garbage piece of shat?

1 Like

just killed a fmage in the arena because i kicked him ob 50% health on frost. he got hit by infernal bolt follow by focussed iris beam and was dead because he couldn‘t block or use ice barrier.
and yeah, overlapping 1 def cd or not being able to disarm at the right time means death very often against players that know what do do. i know it’s hard to understand, stuff like this probably doesn‘t happen on ur rating.

3 Likes

You’re at 900/1600 rating lol.

Your level of education is more and more revealed with every post you make. Keep it going.

no worries i got you covered, i was 2.2 last week before reset. i was talking about 3 versus 3 (should be obvious since a lock was in my team), which makes my statement absolutly right. events similar to sampled scenario happen quite alot on 2600+ as i experienced during legion. would you please share your opinion on the rest of the post you answered? was it written in an understandable way?

3 Likes