2400 rating vs. Mythic +10

Was that English?

1 Like

would you mind reading it again please? is your lordship happy now and feeling free to answer in an appropriate way?
many thanks

that’s why i play monk

11 Likes

Imagine calling out someone’s education while you literally have less, since I’m on PhD while you’re not even graduated from college (also med takes 6 years while you’re so called chemical engineering 4 at its best) , is just pure retarded.
Just because I’m not willing to speak with you in a normal manner since I’m not even thinking about you as a normal human being has nothing to do with education it’s pure choice.
When you stop being so arrogant about you’re 2k while you play a DH (most op class since it was introduced) I’ll change my mind until that just stop since you make literally no sense.

4 Likes

Guys don’t bite an obvious troll, who has most likely has bought his push to 2100 back in the days (acquired 1750 and 2100 in the span of three days in s1, stays challenger in the 2nd and 3rd season). He’s just irrelevant.

1 Like

It takes 3 weeks to get a random mythic one and a lot of people would settle for it as there is only 1/6 pieces that have really bad traits, maybe 2/6 on one slot.

This would actually bring me back to Arena and start playing/pushing again if id would actually be rewarded propperly

But wait, there are still stupid pve trinkets and sh*it…

nvm

This will PvE’ers make cry that they are forced to do PvP to do PvE ;D

caugh

Every played against a Glad/R1 RMPala team? Seems not like you did :wink:

Facing other players at top lvl learn from fights, change strategies. Bosses don’t do that, Bosses even have timers with dbm you can prepare for, know exactly when what happens. In PvP you have to actually allways be awaree of the enemy actions, and react independently. Noone says doing mythic raids isnt hard, but it’s definetly another leage to play at 0.1% Arena.

Kelduril has drawn the education card.

You know you can just keep discussing for ever but if you keep defending DHs immortality against meeles then there’s no point because then you’re obviously in denial.

Same goes for the gearing imbalance. Last season I went raiding only once and did 5/9 mythic, instantly went from 419 gear score to 421 with minimum effort. Blizzard threw 420/425 items after me and I didn’t even know what I was doing.

4 Likes

Lmao. In season 2 and 3 I simply use the weekly PvP chest for AP/gear.

Imagine being this salty.

Anyone can buy a boost, what’s your point?

did I say that I bought a boost? No I didn’t. It was the first time I ever went mythic raiding, only did 5 out of 9 bosses without even knowing most of the mechanics and still got rewarded more than from being at 2400+ rating for the entire season.

If we are going to draw the boost card then I’ll just go ahead and say that your 9/9 and 2100 rating are boosted

9 Likes

Don’t you get it? Ion want from you guys to stop PvP and start doing PvE.

1 Like

people arguing with 2k dh zzzz

9 Likes

who’s using the PvP chest to gear up when world quests gives you better gear when you’re unranked or even challenger lmao

3 Likes

just stop, every time someone tells you something you either rating bash them,pve bash them or education bash them. you are the meme on this forums with jito. nobody likes you and cant take you seriously. everything you say in pvp dont make sense. pve rewards better with less skill than pvp. high top pvp gear should be mythic tier reward.

In pvp you cant mess up so much you can do in pve. lets say you playing a comp vs rmp and the healer trinkets a root. the rogue can setup a kill with smoke bomb and blind on the healer and kill his partner. just an example.

in pve you can maybe what, take a few big hits you arnt suppose to and still live? with 4-5 healers healing you in raid or you do a big mechanic wrong and can still keep going. pve is scripted fights and pvp is not.

like drae said, he/she did mythic raid and went from 419 to 421 and that maybe took few hours? comparing that to pvp, its like what maybe 1-2 gear drops and maybe low ilvl or wrong stats? mostly useless. you should try just gearing in pvp and pve and compare the differents. do like m+ different levels for 1-2 hours and que pvp for 1-2 hours and compare them what gives the best loot for you? did u get a upgrade from pvp or pve? you have zero IQ capacity to understand this. pvp players get punish for trying to gear only pvp.

if pvp is so easy as you say, why arent you 2.4k? should be super easy to reach 2.4k if you cant do mistakes in pvp and dont come and say dh is bad because there isnt any in the top 100 because the top 100 is skill based on the players and not the classes even if someone them have pve gear they still need a brain to play at the top 100

7 Likes

Idk why people are comparing PvP rewards to PvE rewards. Obv pve has better and more gear rewards in general since its a much bigger part of the game.

It would be more realistic to compare the rated pvp rewards to the m+ gear rewards since those are semi comparable and they already tried having a similar reward structure in them.

I’d be all for them raising it to a +15 or +18 for mythic level items or something in between heroic and mythic raiding. The cap before then could be raised to a +12 since it forces you to time something at +10/11 or “3 chest” a +9.

Getting residuum from the PvP cache makes no sense though, seeing as we still get our RNG chance at azerite items from it. Having both that and a residuum reward would mean two things (partly because the developers are deadset on making us spend weeks to get RNG 445 pieces):

1. We get a reduced amount from both and everyone will have to grind out an arena cap and a +10 or above. The developers will probably like this idea since they enjoy forced participation.
  2. No more azerite pieces from the PvP cache whatsoever as those are now on the vendor as well.

Without those two things happening then i don’t see how residuum will be included in the weekly PvP cache.

Idk who’s the bigger fool in this scenario.
The stuff that Kelduril is saying, or the fact that multiple people are actually taking the effort and time out of their life, to call him a non-human being and build up rage towards this one man in a vast community we’re in together.