2s meta is boooooring

WW/arms+hpala every game. if its not them then its nightfae mage+rogue with new most broken conduit and unlimited restealths…Can we get more competitive comps? pls?

13 Likes

WW/arms+healer EVERY SINGLE GAME IN 2S.

AND BLIZZARD NERFED ALL DPS CLASSES EXCEPT THESE TWO XD GG WP BLIZZ UNSUBBED

9 Likes

Tbh 2s has always been boring af, I personally hate it and use it only to finish cap or help people.

3 Likes

I mean the only reason rogue gets any re-stealths in rogue mage is cause mage is overkitted AF atm since he can dr sheep 3 times, db, ring, nova. + then theres nightfae ability on both + you cant really kill the mage first cause hes got 2x the survival of a rogue and damage.

2 Likes

After these PvP nerfs there will be NO REASON AT ALL to play anything but Hpala/disc - arms or Hpala/disc - WW. NO REASON AT ALL

2s is gonna be even more broken after changes xD GG WP BLIZZ

3 Likes

Resto + MM hipster meta or GTFO.

1 Like

2v2 stopped giving Glad in what, WOTLK ? Over 10 years ago. They abandoned it long ago.

2 Likes

last season they got glad in 2s was season 6 wotlk so yes

1 Like

When I used to play in wotlk it was warrior/druid and that used to make me want to kill myself. Couldn’t kill the warrior and couldn’t catch the druid…

1 Like

Isnt it fun facing W keying WWs or Arms, or if you dont face them, legendary abusing Fire with Rogue that can kill you every little go? :upside_down_face:

Imagine having Mortal Strike baseline and still dealing almost twice the damage.

2 Likes

yeah it’s really funny when your 2s comb can’t lose to anything except arms and ww and you swing in a 250 mmr range around 2k every session because at some point you enter the elo hell where it’s nothing else but lifetime 1.7 arms and ww tryharding their 2s duelist so you get out of it only to have other teams to feed your points until elo hell again. even to refresh my great vault every week it’s a pain to queue. i wouldn’t mind if 2-2.2 warriors and monks were good but they could literally throw the whole game and still win.

2 Likes

Like flies swarm over the p00p thats how people swarm to play those meta classes, which always lead to infestation of bracket with meta classes, and boring gameplay.

To maintain class diversity entire idea about godlike meta classes must be scraped and thorw to trashcan where it belongs, also if WoW wants to be serious E-Sport one day, you simply cannot make tournament where mage or oomkin instant gib a player before he even press a keybind.

I hardly disrespect meta concept in any game, in its core its rewarding people with something they not deserve, and we got games where better not wins, all thanks to those overtuned meta classes.

Whilst I agree that the Mage is the prime offender in Rogue/Mage/X, the actual reason Rogues get restealths is because Cloaked in Shadows exists solely to remove the only counter-play to it.

Getting stealth windows off while dotted used to either require usage of Cloak, Vanish or the situational awareness to restealth between DoT ticks while out of combat. Now you just lol about, healing while fully dotted and doing whatever you want.

2 Likes

Yea sure 2.3 k dps from warrior is killing u kekw.

Meanwhile fdk aew able to do 5-6

Its 2v2 no warrior does mega big dmg tje dmg is good but ww ret even fdk deals more dmg if ur not a sip.

Omg ur a retardin and cry about warrior this is literally a troll.

1 Like

It’s because of the Conduit.

No its ur stupid conduit that makes ur dumb class even more idiotic proofen

I play vs lots of classes in 2s
Lots of
Disc/rog
Rsham/warr
Hpal/warr
Rog\magr
Ret/mage
Ret/disc
Hpal/ele
Hpal/shadow
Hpal/mage
Disc/hunt
RSham/frost
Hpal/ww
Boomy/mage

So maybe bad luck !? Sometimes I que into rog/mage 5 times in a row, all different teams. Such an unpleasant comb to play vs. Even winning sucks vs them, because you are either alone / chasing someone that’s running/ or stunned +poly.
Real fun, has been fun for years

Nah currently a conduit exists giving them a 4-6k absorb :stuck_out_tongue: don’t even need to cloak anymore.

Cloaked in shadows is the name of the conduit, I think.

Yeah, Cloaked in Shadows is the conduit name.