WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

WoW Classic Season of Mastery Coming Soon

WoW Classic Season of Mastery brings an opportunity to start new characters on a fresh realm, and a wealth of changes and improvements. Read on to learn more.

View Full Article

25 Likes

No world buffs in raids? That’s going to be a “no thanks” for a lot of people…

18 Likes

who cares give us dual spec in tbc already

5 Likes

Bring back the world buffs, this is what makes us love Classic, the community and the terror that happens on the PvP servers.

16 Likes

I mean, you’re in the classic discussion.

5 Likes

Sounds great tbh. :slight_smile:

And yes, I’m ok with it being a more experimental server. Would love to see things like dual spec/barber shop/transmog. Also, I’m enjoying the Classic Hardcore challenge a lot lately, would be great if there was an official option/realm for this.

6 Likes

Please change phases last like one year. That was like my wish since all this Classic realms started. other things are ok in my mind. too fast phases will feed more go go toxity

11 Likes

Our guild gave asses of al’ar to a druid, so I’m looking forward to fresh

5 Likes

Please, PLEASE, do something about Mage boosting. No one wants to see LFG spammed with “WTS SM BOOST” after 3 days when the Mages have finished power levelling to 60.

12 Likes

No WORLD BUFFS LMAO ENJOY YOUR DEAD GAME.
World buffs and going faster every week/killing bosses faster was the only enjoyable PvE part of this game.
Yeah im a shet nobody with no top 10 parses on warcraftlogs but world buffs made the game way more enjoyable.

10 Likes

Please do not increase the XP rate. Why do you want Classic players to “rush” the game? - this is not retail. Giving it a level-rush and speed - 12 months-cycle, it will be the same as always - quickly rushing the content and not enjoying the game.

26 Likes

Will the statues of Stormwind be turned into statues of fruit? This is not a question, it is a demand.

6 Likes

I dont think really small leveling speed increase is not bad idea. i mean i quitted like 2 times before hitting 60 last time.

3 Likes

pack it up, it’s over

k4 is on the table

10 Likes

Faster leveling no thx i pass

22 Likes

Hell yeah. no world buffs, finally. thank you blizzard.

23 Likes

and alot of people will play because they’re not included. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

You mean the people who played it with world buffs as well?

3 Likes

Removing World Buffs is basically removing something unique to one specific version of the game many of us really liked and appreciated.
The core of people returning or looking forward to playing Classic over and over again are mostly interested in speedrunning and other ways of min maxing the game. By removing this system entirely you´re losing a lot of the core player base - especially those that pushed for Classic in the first place.
Furthermore introducing the Chrono-boon should provide an easy solution to locking out your character in the first place.
Moreover and most important in my eyes is the simple fact that no one is forcing you to play with or aquire world buffs. If you dont like it - find like minded players to team up with !
Really disappointing - Killing the most fun and interesting part of Classic.

19 Likes

No buffs? Would have considered playing if buffs with chronoboon was in.

11 Likes