33rd Call Meeting of the Silver Hand

After complications with October's meeting, this meeting will be run in november!

To all Knights of the Silver Hand. A meeting of the Order has been called on evening of Sunday the 4th of November at the Tyr's Hand Cathedral. We will be resuming our traditional methods of discussion. We ask you bring information of your activities to further our orders knowledge and understanding of worldly matters.

Event Details

Where --- Tyr's Hand Cathedral
When --- 20.00 Sunday the 4th of November

This meeting will take a focus on informing one another on the matters of that we have engaged on for the last month. Take this as an opportunity to show off what you’ve been up to, find interesting plots to try to get involved with yourself! Or even advertise plots you want to embark upon with like minded individuals!

IC Agenda

• 20.00 - Opening Speech and Prayer
  • A quick summary from Morvuk Anvilfist about the topics to be discussed at the meeting, a recap of the days agenda as well as information regarding the charitable gathering.

• 20.05 – Act 1
  • Updates from the Gathered part 1.

• 20.30 - Short break
  • A time to just grab a cuppa tea and have a quick piddle.

• 20.35 – Act 2
  • Updates from the Gathered part 2.

• 21.00 - Short break
  • A time to just grab a cuppa tea and have a quick piddle. Ten minutes of break then we'll resume with the next topic.

• 21.05 – Act 3
  • Updates from the Gathered part 3.

• 22.00 Latest – Closing speech and prayers.
  • The official end of the ceremony, we’ll round up on what has been said, offer the closing prayer of the evening and funnel out of the room to destinations unknown.

• Post gathering discussions.
  • An opportunity for you to corner the evening’s speakers and have a few words with them about what they have said, or simply mingle and discuss with your fellow attendees.

Format

The Turalyon warfront information shows banners of the Silver Hand in Stromgarde, for this reason we've concluded that the Silver Hand has returned to it's pre-legion state.

For this reason Alliance Silver Hand paladins will be admitted and Argent Crusaders who are in the Silver Hand will also be admitted. This means that truely neutral blood elves that have joined the silver hand via the crusade are welcome to participate so there will still be slight cross faction interaction. Alliance non-silver hand and truely neutral non-silver hand are welcome to come and observe. So wider argent crusade and other groups are welcome to hop along.

Please share your thoughts, ideas, and questions bellow. I'll be sure to stay on top of them!

For cross faction interaction we'll be using the Cross RP addon, and we'll be using this battle.net social channel for the event. This channel is ALSO the official (made official by me, because, thats a thing I have decided I can do) paladins of AD social room. So come and enjoy that. https://eu.blizzard.com/invite/R4m3PZSKER
If there are Silver Hand banners in Stromgarde, I am sure that will be a huge talking point
04/09/2018 03:47Posted by Fairbanks
If there are Silver Hand banners in Stromgarde, I am sure that will be a huge talking point

There will be blood
"We're preaching the good word of the Hand in our shinny new Keep, Horde aligned comrades." *nervous eye darting*

If there are I'm grabbing my warhammer and we're smushing every single knife ear in the room!
By the Light! The first strike belongs to us!

Silver Hand banners in Stromgarde, 33rd Call of the Silver Hand is Alliance and Argent Crusade only.
04/09/2018 19:09Posted by Morvuk

Silver Hand banners in Stromgarde, 33rd Call of the Silver Hand is Alliance and Argent Crusade only.

Shouldn’t the OP be updated to reflect that?

04/09/2018 10:32Posted by Morvuk

If there are I'm grabbing my warhammer and we're smushing every single knife ear in the room!

"You would betray your sister in the Light, over the actions of the Banshee Queen? If I have learned anything from my faith, it is that hate does not win out. Not hers. And not yours." *Gets smushed.*
*a warning has been placed upon the Sanctum*

Those of the Horde who attend will be open to combat
05/09/2018 19:43Posted by Ibramgaunt

another note added

Those of the Alliance who attend will be open to combat
Well hot dang, I might just have to pop by if the Silver Hand has come around to being Alliance again.
I went around spreading word about Morvuk's plan to rally like-minded people to help save Azeroth and now I am booted out of the Silver Hand? Fuh…
05/09/2018 19:43Posted by Ibramgaunt

A tiny piece of phallic, abstract art has been scrawled on the note. Also, a book has been left at the Sanctum for the young human squire, with a note which reads "Remember our agreement - Light protect you."
Maybe the Horde should come to the next Silver Hand meeting so they can explain why they've turned against our Light blessed restoration of the Arathi Highlands. *Shakes fist* I defended the Horde's presence in the Sanctum but my virtuous restraint grows thin!
*disclaimer*

No personal character issue with the Horde as a whole, the notice wasn't mine but is probably apt for the coming days.
The Turalyon warfront information shows banners of the Silver Hand in Stromgarde, for this reason we've concluded that the Silver Hand has returned to it's pre-legion state.

For this reason Alliance Silver Hand paladins will be admitted and Argent Crusaders who are in the Silver Hand will also be admitted. This means that truely neutral blood elves that have joined the silver hand via the crusade are welcome to participate so there will still be slight cross faction interaction. Alliance non-silver hand and truely neutral non-silver hand are welcome to come and observe. So wider argent crusade and other groups are welcome to hop along.

This is the update run to the thread. Aditionally we've moved the location to outside the sanctum for those who RP warriors as paladins.
So. Something I hope that does not happen as it will cheapen the aspect of the Knights of the Silver Hand, and that is the 'Paladins' that left the Order during legion because it was 'neutral'. But are willing to come back now?

No sorry. I don't think the Silver Hand works like that. You might be welcome to join back, as a Squire.
07/09/2018 00:40Posted by Fairbanks
So. Something I hope that does not happen as it will cheapen the aspect of the Knights of the Silver Hand, and that is the 'Paladins' that left the Order during legion because it was 'neutral'. But are willing to come back now?

No sorry. I don't think the Silver Hand works like that. You might be welcome to join back, as a Squire.

Pretty sure you cant 'un-knight' someone so casually.
For one, they'll probably try and fight you over it, and if they're a knight they're probably quite good at it :P
07/09/2018 02:30Posted by Kaytlinne
Pretty sure you cant 'un-knight' someone so casually.
For one, they'll probably try and fight you over it, and if they're a knight they're probably quite good at it :P

There's a difference in being a Knight. and a Knight of the Silver Hand. Once they've left the order over a mindset of "I'd rather see Azeroth fall to the Legion than fight with the Horde." They wouldn't be allowed back in. They can take their self righteousness elsewhere.
I think if you quit a religious order like that, to rejoin it you'd be exected to do some kind of quest to earn your right to rejoin. Like Tirion for example. His 'quest' so to speak was reuniting the Silver Hand and not only did he rejoin, he became the Highlord of the order doing such.

You'd definately have to re-earn the honour you lost in your brasen actions. And I think the Call meeting is definately the forum in which you can facilitate that.