https://i.imgur.com/g2CTDm9.png

it’s epic.
It’s amazing.
it’s instant.
It takes skillz
It’s MoonKING!

5 Likes

Complexity is the enemy of fun.

These high DmG easy Plays is what’s fun.

Especially if you get to see the salt they create on the forums afterwards.

2 Likes

One can even say that it’s moonbot

4 Likes

Did you forget to interrupt?

6 Likes

Yes. I forgot to use one of my 2 abilities that I really NEED to use.

4 Likes

Well, i just post back the link :smiley:

moonkins die from nothing just train them and keep ur kick for convoke problem solved

4 Likes

ye, warlock should also have a spell that instantly kills everyone in the arena if not interrupted, works behind LOS aswell.

its fine just kick maejt.

4 Likes

I just don’t have 36,222 health.

That’s all.

Keep you kick for Convoke, Shot, Heals…
Got to go, I have a third leg to grow

4 Likes

I’ve played ret-boomkin-shaman.

When my boomkin was bursting, the paladin would BOP him to prevent melee interrupts, and I’d use grounding totem to prevent magical interrupts.

Good fun.

1 Like

Man, I just want 36k Lava Burst that PEOPLE NEED TO LoS / Interrupt Kick and Heal?

I mean, I can TEACH them on the forums! “LoS noob!” “Did u forget 2kick?!?” “Wall dat nab!”

4 Likes

Well, if he kicks convoke then he will eat the hunt. Not a big difference.

1 Like

Are you OKAY if Elementals are given 36k instant Lava Burst that you can easily avoid? Or are you kinda idiotic to prevent a 20k “The Hunt” and 36 “Lolkin”?

Kinda idiotic if you remember that you also have to kick incoming CC (which moonkin has a ton of) and other important spells not only from the moonkin but also the teammates.

Not to mention that you also can be stunned while he uses Convoke.

Not going to say that its a huge problem, but common… it is a problem. (I know that your teammates can also stop convoke, but still)

2 Likes

No they can’t if the boomkin’s team mates provide immunities. :partying_face:

4 Likes

dont go closer to shaman or druid then 60 yards that way they cant do any damage on u :smiley:

I am also not a fan of convoke dmg in PvP, dude.

Being instant killed with no big/real setup is allways bad for PvP.

1 Like

dubel tap aimed shot 40k in ur face was so awsome on MM then blizzard nerfed it and ruened hole game experiance for SL. Grifed my class with nerfs :frowning: