Save ashbringer

This is simply NOT true and mere question of perspective. Many „real“ pvp players are and have been moving to Ashbringer or are still looking to do so. We are a small 15man pvp community waiting for transfers to open to Ashbringer again to transfer there.
I could never understand why you as an alliance player would want to move to Firemaw where it’s 99,9% Alliance.
FEEL the HYPE as you call it is most definitely NOT: running around in the new content areas and never ever encountering a player from another faction. This is more wasteland dead feeling than any low pop server could ever be.
But then again that’s my perspective as a pvp player… if u don’t care about that at all and u prefer having an active faction experience „undisrupted“ by wpvp or other faction encounters then go for it (even though i will never understand why people like u rolled a pvp server in the first place) :wink:

4 Likes

I have to agree here and i have talked about it as well, if Blizzard should shut down a server like Ashbringer because people here say that it’s a dead realm while others spend time asking for new servers instead of populating the low pop ones that already exist, Blizzard should also, to servers like Firemaw or Golemagg and a few others remove them as PvP realms and brand them as PvE.

I’m sure one would feel a huge hype for Wrath playing on a PvP server with 1 faction only…i guess that for some those types of servers represent enjoyment.

1 Like

Well it is the community that does things like this, and yes ashbringer is actually the only 50/50 pvp server, check other servers they are all 95-100% alliance, or 95-100% horde. We didnt do this , I would like a 50/50 balanced pvp server tho, but yea people dont like open world pvp it seems like anymore.

What do u think self, I have played classic and horde players destroyed all pvp realms actually, Gehenass, Flamelash, Firemaw, name more. It is the fault of the horde players that we now have 99% ally, or 99% horde servers. I renember I tried back in the past on flamelash biggest horde server that time leveling an ally and… Horde was just litteraly camping everywhere like DOGS that dont care if they kill one ally player 10 times or 100 times, that made alliance quit and use the char transfers. How would u feel like if u keep getting ganked by 4 hordes vs 1 ally player? please use ur brains man if u have some little of them left :rofl:

That is just complete nonsense. It’s not „Hordes“ fault that monofaction realms came up. There are always people that grief, on both sides. I am Firemaw Horde… ofcourse i know the sad part of wpvp, i get constantly ganked by 10+ players when engaging in 1v1. I could say the same thing that alliance are scum, but it’s not true. It’s the players.
Monofaction arose because people played on pvp realms to look cool and then realized they didn’t actually want to experience pvp.

If ur consequence out of that experience is to join what u actually hate (go alliance on 99,9% alliance realm) then this is ur choice. But keep in mind that if u want to change something, then BE THE CHANGE U WANT SEE.
Complaining about something and then becoming part of it yourself and calling me „brainless“ in the process doesn’t make u look very bright

3 Likes

Are now available.

3 Likes

After so long. Are they staying this time?

Lmao.

I love u Kaivax! :smiley::heart:

Updated for 24th.

1 Like

wauwww crazy, 300 players, my private counter strike server has 4320 player. and only people in my city knows that. lol and it is not even english website.

14 people alliance in shatr right now… this server is doomed man

People in a capital is not a measure of people playing on your faction. Especially a capital without an AH.

What does that have to do with anything? If you don’t have anything constructive to add, don’t say anything. We know its still low pop. But it is growing.

1 Like

8k auctions, clearly dead omg… and when you ask on ashbringer alliance if its worth it and why the server feels so dead youre told not to transfer there and get insta insulted

This has not been my experience over the last 15 weeks. Sorry, you got insulted. Community on both sides has been good from my experiences.

Im glad youre having a different experience… But after having been baited into transfering my human rogue for 25 euros to mograine im really careful with my futher acting in terms of transfering off wellpop servers

1 Like

Great news , transfers are now open to Ashbringer, from the biggest servers!, @Balkmog keep us updated the upcoming days!

2 Likes

all nonsense! ignore those frustrated little peons Balkmog! we just transfered and it is rather busy in OG… a lot of people transfered in the past hours since it opened. seems like it picking up rather quickly. instantly formed a dungeon group and brewfest with nice people aswell!
definitely the best pvp server with faction balance right now on EU servers… if not to say the only one!
going strong boys

2 Likes

You sir are a hero.
Thanks for doing this.

I wanted to ask this, i noticed that Blizzard re-opened the transfers for other servers including Ashbringer, are those for both Horde and Alliance?

Are you offering to pay his transfer?