Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Earn unique rewards by watching and supporting your favorite World of Warcraft: Dragonflight content creators on Twitch.

View Full Article

8 Likes

Interesting rewards.
Will have a go at them.

1 Like

That mount is sweet!

2 Likes

isnt fel drake a tcg mount ?XDDDDDDD hahahahaha

3 Likes

Some people getting mad over numbers and pixels already.

5 Likes

This completely deflates the prestige/integrity of owning this relatively rare TCG mount.
I don’t personally own this mount and I think giving it out to the masses, for free, is utterly disgraceful.

While I don’t want to sound doomer, this is yet another step in the wrong direction which will further disenfranchise their old player base, whether if they had this mount already or not.

At the very least make it a new mount to maintain the integrity of the old and rare version. An example could be “Observers Fel Drake”, with a small change from the original, like a slightly different tint in color, or similar. Handing out the original Fel Drake is just a slap in the face of so many people, for absolutely no reason.

31 Likes

How about you actualy make harvest golem free and not screw loads of people not getting it coz we can’t pay for it

1 Like

You can get a similar mount for collecting 300 toys.

8€ is still cheaper than 10€ as in the normal store…
Also no one forces you to pay anything.

1 Like

i dont mind twitch drops, but getting a pet for gifting subs? srsly?
“i want the pet, but i dont like streams/my fav streamer isnt eligible for the pet, so i have to gift a random streamer 2 subs” thats stupid

5 Likes

store pets are buyable with ingame gold…this needs real money wich not everyone can afford or get. that’s difference

im here waiting for next year’s spectral tiger kek

7 Likes

China already did on their version of classic, so at this point who knows.

1 Like

for free?? noo…:wink:

Not for free, but cheaper.

1 Like

give spectral tiger instead. I will watch forever :DD

3 Likes

But what if I don’t watch streams and don’t have any favourite content creator?..

Please stop forcing people into watching streams, and provide in-game event to earn them.

7 Likes

well ok free then lol

1 Like

Sadly this event does force people to gift these subs, and pay money. And I am not sure who is getting my money - content creator or Blizzard?

At least per twitch AGB it’s ~70% for the streamer… I believe