Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

I can’t say I find items on Classic realms appealling.

1 Like

I don’t care for “content creators” and I definitely do not watch Twitch.
So, I will not support or watch 4 hours of content for a mount.

Instead of promoting streamers, what other method are you going to use to gift these items to players that pay you to play this game?

5 Likes

I have the feldrake and I’m gutted they are just giving this 60 mil gold mount away for free. It has been my most prestigious mount since I got it in WoD and now it’s ruined. Why can’t you just make a new mount to give away that won’t remove the prestige from the feldrake?

10 Likes

many people got it has a gift for free in the past too so,i dont see the problemo here.

1 Like

entitled much?

3 Likes

No. Shan’t. Get your filthy twitch streaming rubbish away from me.

4 Likes

Sad to see that Blizzard doesn’t bother to use the correct timezones when posting news for EU servers… :frowning:

This is the conversion to EU server time:

Twitch Drop 01 - Dragon Kite pet:
15.11.2022 19:00 CET - 18.11.2022 08:59 CET

Twitch Drop 02 - Feldrake mount:
28.11.2022 19:00 CET - 01.12.2022 08:59 CET

Twitch Drop 03 - Perpetual Purple Firework toy:
13.12.2022 19:00 CET - 29.12.2022 08:59 CET

9 Likes

Thanks for spitting on people who farmed the gold for it ingame or got the card irl.

11 Likes

I presume it’s no more expensive than buying a pet from the shop. Having said that I’ve never subbed to a twitch stream so don’t quote me!

2 Likes

TCG loot as a Twitch drop? Utterly disgraceful

11 Likes

This looks GOOOOOOD :smiley:
I love it bring back more TCG mounts as twitch drops
i’m ready

6 Likes

surely it would make far more sense for these rewards to be available to unlock by actually PLAYING the game instead of watching a stranger play?
having to go out of your comfort zone once in a while and do a type of in-game content you don’t normally do in order to get a reward is one thing, it’s an incentive to try something different. but having to spend hours watching somebody else play a game you’d rather be playing yourself is beyond ridiculous

we all know everyone is just going to put twitch on silent in the background to clock up the hours so what’s the point?

3 Likes

:smiley: but you still count as a number even if you have it muted in the backround

post edited

4 Likes

haters gonna hate :hear_no_evil:

TCGs are as much of a moneygrab as whatever twitch offers. It’s very fitting IMO.

1 Like

I’m curious why Blizzard did not make the current in-game Fel Drakes not tradable. Currently the people who were selling them for 60M-70M gold are now dumping them on AH for goldcap, to exploit the people who haven’t read the news yet.

This is honestly disgusting and I’d argue this is yet another example of how poorly thought out this is…

2 Likes

NO NO NO
What are you doing Blizzard? You are pointlessly destroying the value of a sought after item. This will 100% work AGAINST you. You do NOT have to bait players with “rewards” like this, you are already winning most of us back by finally listening to the community and making improvements to the game.

DELETE THIS POST and don’t look back. Trust me.

6 Likes

Some people do the same with posting crafting mats for 1 silver to jetbait people.

I’d say its one of the reasons they should not do this.

1 Like