Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Update: When I logged on this afternoon, the “collections” icon was blinking and I received the pet. Seems like there’s just a delay like Puny said.

1 Like

In my case it was few minutes of delay after receiving Twitch drop to actual item in the game. And I got my stuff at more or less 7pm CET. So I guess it must have been after majority of the players got their pets and the queue wasn’t overloaded by then.

I got mine after a long delay at the same time. I’m more inclined to think something was activated to make them all appear

1 Like

Please can someone recommend a nice decent streamer that doesn’t waffle on about his sweaty [redacted]. :nauseated_face: :grimacing: Yuck !
Utter drivel ! :yawning_face:

I like relaxing youtubers that have a nice voice and are chill without being gross.

I have a question.

I earned and claimed Kite pet before i linked Twitch to my BN account, will i still be able to get it?

Edit;
it seems my account was linked to twitch 3 days ago but BN said it wasn’t.
I relinked it and just got email that it’s linked. Why wasnt it linked before if TW says it was. Im confused.

Hey all!

I just wanted to remind everyone that the Dragon Kite Twitch Drop ends in a few hours. Don’t miss your chance to get it!

1 Like

End Time: 19 November, 7:59 GMT

That is tomorrow not today?

That’s great. I’ve earned the drop on twitch, and I have my account linked, but I haven’t received my drop yet. It’s been more than 48 hours at this point. I’m going to be very sad if I miss out on it.

I’ve been waiting and waiting…
Twitch says it’s claimed, 3 days ago. Amount: 1, Account Connected.
Still didn’t appear in-game, what im supposed to do? Looks like waiting isn’t working :f

I also watched the full 4 hours and claimed the pet on twitch a full 48+hours ive waited. It still has yet to arrive in-game with neither Twitch or Blizzard willing to help.

I am so excited for the Feldrake mount.
Fingers crossed Blizzard gives away more TCG items for not only expansion launches, but also for major content patch launches :slight_smile:

Ye same, excited for a mount I won’t receive like the pet cuz things are not working properly lmao.

Some Overwatch players had the exact same issue with Twitch drops. They claimed a drop for a Overwatch cosmetic but the cosmetic didn’t appear in-game. 2 weeks later Blizzard fixed it for them.

Hopefully they will fix the WoW pet drop for you guys as well I guess. I got my kite a little under 24 hours after claiming it.

Mine appeared in game instantly. I completed it, claimed and it was there within a second or two.

Yeah exactly people got it after +/- 24h and for me it’s ~3days and counting xd
If you say they might fix it then yeah it would be nice, I don’t mind receiving it at a later date, but I’d rather receive it than not.

Dragon Kite Pet is more like a toy then pet :stuck_out_tongue:

The mount will lose it’s prestige
He is one of those people that stand in main city and sits on something that is no longer available :smiley:
thinking to himself that someone in this year cares about it like it’s 2009 again or something
I can tell you world will not end if they reintroduce all deleted mounts/pets/items from this game.
The game will have more content for people that likes to collect

Luring pet battler to support Twich. :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

First you say this starts 28 november and bait then you switch to up to 19 november thanks blizzard for screwing us over and not informing us well enough i keep that in mind when extending my subscription the next time i just keep it canceled.
Not even extending the event is gonna fix this, cos i know when you do you wont inform me anyway.

How about you properly inform of changes made rather then bait and switch since original date of the event was after expansion launch not during pre expansion launch, yes i am pissed if missed it because if been focused on leveling alts and pre expansion event all this time.