4 - Horde LF Guild on Shazzrah

hi All,

My 3 friends and I are looking for a semi-casual guild to raid & and pvp with for Classic - Horde PVP either server but most likely Shazzrah

I’ve been playing since Vanilla launch and have various titles/achievements along the way and cleared PVE content quite competitively in, TBC &; WOTLK, CATA & MOP Between us we’ve some of the following:

PVE

• Raid leading through TBC
  • Full clear of TBC content when current
  • Heroic/mythic clear of all content up to legion.

PVP

• Multiple rival titles between us
  • All High Warlord Xp’d in bg’s
  • all hero of the Horde/ Alliance in rbgs

We’ve taken a more casual approach to the game in the last number of years, and are looking to find a guild that is relaxed but also wants to clear the content in an organised manner.

Between us, we will likely have a Druid/Warrior, priest, mage & rogue

If anyone is looking for 4 players who won’t put a foot wrong during raids & also pvp a lot, feel free to reply here

Thanks!

Hi Perturabó we are looking for more members [Classic][H][Shazzrah] <Helheim>Mon/Tue/Thu 20:30-23:30 ST

DM me @ Discord: CptNoBeard#7727 if you are intrested

Hello, contact me on discord: Johnybr4vo#4099

Hello mate we could defo make a good use of all of you guys. So i hope you will consider going alliance, granted we can provide with good Vanilla clearance experience and leadership + that we can take you all in <3

Only downside for your request is that we are going for alliance :slight_smile: - better pve progress than hord! hope u will be fine with that.

We´re a bunch of friends whom all played since vanilla,
Clearing Everything:
Molten Core: Cleared.
Onyxia´s Lair: Cleared.
Black Wing Lair: Cleared.
Ahn’Qiraj Temple: Cleared.
Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj: Cleared.
Zul Gurub: Cleared.
Naxx: Cleared.

I´ve lead a guild in later wow succesfully aswell to Ranks in Legion:
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Mythic World 564.

Trial of Valor: 3/3 Mythic World 216.

Nighthold: 10/10 Mythic World 298.

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 Mythic:
Fallen Avatar: World 26
Maiden of Vigilance: World 16
Mistress Sassz’ine: World 20
The Desolate Host: World 18
Sisters of the Moon: World 22
Harjatan: World 46
Demonic Inquisition: World 36
Goroth: World 85

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11 Mythic World 143.

I´ve added you both on bnet and on discord :slight_smile:

in case u wanna come easier in touch, please join our discord and ask for me or sinned :slight_smile:

discord.gg/Xje5y4Y

Hello Perturabó & friends,

I would very much like to have a more in-depth chat where you and your friends can ask questions and possibly get the chance to see if we would be a match. For the time being, here is some information, including contacts.

Hi Perturabó,

We from the Shazzrah PVP server are still looking for off tanks, we will be playing a 2-day raiding roster from 20.00 till 23.30. We value fun and laugh outside of raiding but to maximize raiding we require 100% focus and dedication during those times. Let me know if we can have a chat on discord to see if we are a match.

Regards,
Blinkiez

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.