4 players LF HC/Mythic raiding Home

Hello

TL;DR

• Willing to change realm & faction for permanent progression raiding home <3
  • Consider us a long-term investment package
  • 4 eager players - 1 resto druid, 1 guardian druid, 1 ele shaman, 1 flex
  • Current progress: normal only but please note that we came back/began BFA only three weeks ago.
  • Raiding experience: 1 ex-HC/mythic/hardcore raider, ex-raid leader for progressive end content back in the day trains 3 utter noobs and transforms them from keyboard turners into parse hungry loggers that use weakauras as toothpaste and know what it is when I ask to Reset the boss.
  • Goal: Heroic/Mythic Ny’alotha, Mythic+ high keys and SL content
  • Average ilvl: 440-450 (as of this post)

Long Version

I created a new account 3-4 weeks ago with a special someone so we could level and have the authentic wow experience. It’s a huge game to learn from scratch and I hadn’t played since the start of BFA (quit early BFA due to personal reasons). A good friend helped me jump right back in fortunately! I wanted a fresh start. I want to raid together and be considered based on the merit of our current performance and status. I’ve done the whole hardcore hc (back then) and mythic raider thing. Over the decade+ I’ve ran guilds, I’ve ran progress guilds, progress groups, raid led for other guilds to assist them. I even ran a community once specific to teaching new/inexperienced players about raiding to get them a foot in. Some of those once-noobs are living the life in the upper echelons still or now in other games. Now, I would like to raid with my friends and just do my job in whatever role I end up maining. I’m 30 years old ffs (I feel old :<). Seriously. It has been years since I’ve been able to play wow and just raid as a normal player mashing buttons and perfecting one’s rotation.

We joined a lovely social guild while levelling and upon dinging 120 have had a blast learning/re-learning BFA. Between the two of us we have levelled seven 120’s in three weeks trying to decide what to main. Finally we’re settled and met two eager fellow wannabe-raiders and so our search BEGINS!

About us as players/main roles etc…

Me: in her 30’s. As above. Will flex to whatever. Below are my current available chars (flex whatever, in brackets are preferred specs):
priest (spriest > disc=holy)
shaman (ele > resto >>>>> enh)
druid (I love all equally)
warrior (pref tank)
Note: I also love MW/Brewmaster, locks and mages. Just not got them to ding on this fresh account.

Carrot (my <3) Not quite 30 :< Elemental shaman. Will eventually learn resto to offspec but as has played less than a month has been delayed ofc. Please note while he’s a wow noob he’s GM in overwatch as a dps hitscan main and coaches people (for those that understand). Not a brain dead player by any means! Also quite enjoys blood dk and mage. Highly competitive in nature but also one of the most generous, helpful and kindest people I’ve ever met. He will help anyone and everyone that actually has the courage to take feedback, making him also extremely receptive to any critique that might improve his performance.

Carris closer to 20 :< Resto druid main. Hard resto druid main that loves pushing M+ keys given their current item level. Ever since discovering the means to log and analyse performance has gone to great lengths to improve in a short period of time, actively training new, better habits. An obviously extremely competitive player in the making who also takes great care of those also learning the game or new mechanics.

Moonsey also closer to 20! Guardian druid main. Loves his bear and his play reflects his comfort level. Having got geared by running only mythic+ (only 5/6’s with pugs) his ability to take feedback and information on the fly is just as impressive as Carris above. For someone that has never tanked Ny’alotha or any raid did VERY well in the normals we ran but sadly were unable to complete (pug life even at the end of expac eh?). A very competent tank in both movement and efficiency given his inexperience. As the role isn’t often in high demand he is willing to consider going dps but has struggled to find anything that clicks.

Out of all the people I’ve met running the million normals and lfr on various toons in this last month (what an effort on a fresh account without curve!) these two fun people (IRL friends together) have proven eager to take raiding seriously but just didn’t quite understand the whole scene. I didn’t realise how uninformed or anxious a lot of the casual player base was until I made a new account. Many want to but are too afraid to get out there. Upon mentioning that my partner and I will search for a raiding guild they requested to tag along, knowing now what it’ll involve.

It goes without saying that that above threesome have been and are still being coached. We all have been catching up on raid tactics in preparation and practising where possible (even footy practice!). There was and will be some performance anxiety during any trial, moreso as they have never been in a heroic raid before. I personally think it is a treasure to watch a raider in the making :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not very easy to find pugs much less guilds to take them seriously though! But here we are…

So if you’re interested or wanna have a chat add me on discord Xafaeri#9433.

I’m 4/12 Mythic raider creating Guild on horde called and what i’m looking dedicated players for 8.3 and For Shadowlands

We are on draenor

Hey there, in the spirit of your original post I’ll mimic your set up.

TLDR - this is the quick bit from me. We’ve just got AOTC for the 10th consecutive raid tier. That’s been our goal at the outset of each tier and we’ve completed it in a relatively relaxed and friendly atmostphere while still (sometimes eventually) downing bosses. Given there is a hell of a wait until Shadowlands, we’re looking to bolster the roster and POTENTIALLY dip the proverbial toe into Mythic raids. I’ve added you on battle.net if you’d like a quick chat but check out the recruitment discord server we’ve set up in the below “stock” reply we’ve got. It’s a lot more informative than I am on the day to day :slight_smile:

PS in terms of raid spots available, I’m going to be reviewing the raid team as a whole prior to Shadowlands so there could be a healer/tank spot available (esp if we do go Mythic to some degree!) - no promises right now though!

Well hello there o/

The Forgotten Few (hence forth TFF) is a friendly, tight-knit guild on Alliance side, Arathor EU server.

We’ve had a great expansion so far, with loads of guild mythic+ groups and getting the HC curve in all raid tiers in BfA to go with all raid tiers in Legion :slight_smile:

We raid up to HC (in our own way, which is basically relaxed with a dash of organised, and never in a rush). We run guild mythic+ and dungeon groups, and have an active discord server where you can usually put a guild group together for … whatever. We’re a nice bunch, with a touch of the old style “everyone knows everyone”, “guild of friends” type vibe.

TFF is basically a nice place to spend your wow time. If that’s important to you we might be a good fit - come give us a shout. If you want to clear heroic in week 1 (or month 1) and push +15 keys every night … we’re not for you.

What are we looking for? Honestly, pretty much any class will work though we’re maxed out on full-time raid healers. We’ve always recruited for the person above and beyond anything else, though (to state the obvious) if you want to hold down a HC raid spot, you’ll need to put the work in and be ready for that challenge.

Intrigued? Bored? Want to read more? Want to come say hello?

We’ve got a discord server full of guild information, please jump on, have a poke around and see if it looks like your next wow-home. https://discord.gg/y4whK4E (remove the *)

Thanks for reading and good luck with your guild search.

Hey guys!

Wow, an interesting read! Firstly, yeah that is quite an impressive return! I have added you on Discord and would love to have a chat.

I think our guild would be perfect for you, we have so many helpful members willing to guide new and returning players along with whatever questions may be thrown our way.

Raiding days are as followed:
Wednesday/Saturday 20:30-23:30 - Progression (with a 10min break in between)
Monday 20:30-23:30 - Optional Social/Alt run/M+

Add me if you fancy a chat!
BNET-Dillisan#2872

Hello you 4 :wave:
I won’t bore you too much, but I believe we could be a potential fit for you guys so I’ll just leave my recruitment thread with contact info and about us down below :smile:

We hope to hear from you guys :>

hey! please look us up and let us know!