40 man multiboxer teams in random bgs and Blizzard is ok with it

It’s sad to hear that this is back. It was an issue way back as well - back then it was affli warlocks which was the hot stuff to multibox.
Blizzard resolved this by making you unable to /follow in instanced PvP.

Too sad to read that they care so little about PvP, that they let it come to this

2 Likes

I’m doing Ashran a lot, while trying to get the remaining 1500 hk to get 100k hks, as well as the nemesis quests (doing gnomes atm).

I had to face that bastard 4 times today, was unplayable:

• unkillable
  • laggy as hell (a lot more than normal)
  • the pets that shouldn’t be there (aka banned from pvp apparently)

How is he not banned yet, is beyond me.
Causing lag like this should be treated on par with DDoS.

Recently I am really starting to think this game is getting worse and worse gradually.
Maybe it’s time for a break from it.

Regards
Buibui

6 Likes

25v25 ashran is unplayable time to time too. But it only happens on me when mages locks etc use their spells.

Kriegstreibr: that’s a different thing, it can be bad too. But with this dude (or girl) , the lag became quite severe - ddos quality. Well beyond what were are used to see in Ashran with regards to it being laggy.

1 Like

Yeah I realised about lag , but beyond multiboxing teams there are communities who are making constantly full 40 man or 25 man premades to same epic bgs. I think its worse than op’s mention.

Result always the same. Full premade side wins. Multiboxing teams you can only report all the time. Until they get fixed.

They will never fix it. A multiboxer with 25 characters is paying for 25 accounts. Activision is too greedy to fix that, they won’t let them fix it, even if they wanted…
Think it’s time to start looking at other games, or take a longer break :wink:

2 Likes

Lol… Queued for Ashran , 40 min wait.
Finally entering the damn bg, it’s the multiboxer again.
I was getting killed in seconds thanks to all the diseases and the engineering bombs (or something like it) all his toons were throwing.
At the same time - completely unable to get a single cast off, thanks to lag (cause all his toons are moving in one group… ).
Thank goodness for PS4 and other games to play…
I give up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Problem is these tools are spamming toys etc, to make the servers lag even harder. That’s gotta be bannable, right?

Best thing you can do is get the entire 40 man team (not gonna happen, considering the majority of the players are bots on the team) to mass report all his characters.

The other day we found him in Mechagon (War Mode On, while doing Call to Arms: Mechagon quest), with loads of bounties all over his toons. We tried making a raid to nuke him, but in the open world, his toons, their pets, and the Ethereal Soul Traders were creating so much lag, we were unable to kill all of his characters, we did kill a few but it wasn’t enough. And the lag was so terrible - we couldn’t even loot the bounty bags that they dropped :wink:
It was a fun attempt though.

3 Likes

Report and make tickets. If we make enough noise maybe Blizzard will listen to 99.9% of the players who do not multibox.

2 Likes

Met the same guy 1h hour ago. Not only the queues are insane, but we have to deal with this. Will I recommend the game to a friend? Let me see:

• you have to deal with botters, because its not against the ToS
  • economy is ruled by the gold-makers, which at the same time are botters which is not against the ToS
  • the rest of the world if ruled by elitits which most of the time time are botters and multiboxers which is not against the ToS.

Come and play it … it is fun …

3 Likes

Absolutely disgraceful for blizz€€ard to allow this

2 Likes

This sounds pretty epic! Are there any videos? I’ve sadly never encountered him.

It’s far from epic getting insta-killed and having to put up with the lag

2 Likes

Blizzard: you can cheat if you provide us money. Blizzard is Pay2Cheat: P2C a new way, a new price.

I hate multiboxers…

but imagine having 25x sub fees and still time to have 25x 470+ characters…

slightly impressive :scream:

Blizzard does not care 25 subscriptions. Blizzard cares how much those 25bots can lower the price of farming stuff of an entire server of normal farmer players.

When a whole server is obliged to sell 1herb to 1/3 of their real value, can you imagine the number of tokens blizzard can sell?

4 Likes

some quality blizzard gaming for you right there

3 Likes

my guild master faced this guy in southshore vs tarren brawl(maybe pandaren?)
while i faced a mechagnome unh dk with shaman stacking pets and lag in nazjatar pvp event

i dont think he even got to loot the bounty bag after he killed me with his ton of pets in the screen lol

2 Likes

they want us all to get multiboxer 40acc