40 man multiboxer teams in random bgs and Blizzard is ok with it

they want us all to get multiboxer 40acc

Haha yeah - the dude (the DK/Shammy multiboxer) might be their employee running a marketing campaign, aiming at converting players into multiboxers, LOL :slight_smile:

I know for sure - I will not be renewing my Sub for a while (especially after seeing on PTR how lacklustre is the pre-expansion patch ). Remember - you can always vote / give feedback with your wallets (by taking away your $$ from their revenue).

I keep encountering this bastard in Ashran and he is causing MASSIVE latency issues. Itā€™s impossible to win against this crap. itā€™s cheating and itā€™s allowed.

I made a post about it a few days and it got some attention however it did not get a blizzard response. A post about game breaking behaviour doesnā€™t get a blizzard response but irrelevant posts about ā€œBest mountā€ and ā€œConspiracy theoriesā€ get a blizzard response. Pathetic.

Hereā€™s the post I made if you want to bump it maybe it gets some attention from blizzard:

3 Likes
  • The report player feature is not working. Blizzard fix it! And take actions against this person. Explain how match making is working since he manages to enter with 20 of his accounts. FIX IT!
1 Like

Iā€™m gonna say all power to that multi boxer lol. Try paying for 40 accounts lmao. hilarious.

In some countries itā€™s pocket change. On top of that, some of them donā€™t even pay sub for their accounts.

Same today, nazjatar pvp event, got pulled by unholy dk gnome multiboxer and died in a blink of an eye.

And I was just about to buy heroic edition shadowlands :slight_smile: well I guess Iā€™ll wait a bit longer with that purchase if at all.

3 Likes

There is a reason follow is disabled in bgs and thats for bots and multiboxers,if they use a program to follow the leader its clearly cheating.

1 Like

Toys being usable in instanced pvp - big joke. This company is big joke all this sh*t going on nowā€¦

Gems and retarded scaling
Oneshotted to 2500
Dks auras stacking making hilarious things enemy cds gone or 500 000 000 hit with one spell.

Its beyond me that nobody tried to stack dks auras before or it worked differently ?

1 Like

They didnā€™t stacked, something was broken tho in the last patches.

1 Like

More like its broken now or you think its intended this effect is multiplied?

I think this particular multiboxer bastard - I assume we are talking about the guys with multiple DKsā€¦ is abusing this mechanic, which imho is a bug:

• the debuf from necrotic aura talent (increases magic dmg done), is stacking and multiplying in a really crazy way, leading to things like:
    25DKs with that talent, stacking twilight devastations, just obliterating everything , including final boss (with his entourage) in AV in secondsā€¦

Check this video - it show how this talent currently works, when you have multiple DKs in your PVP party/raid:

Necrotic Aura Debuff Explanation

Enjoy watching.
Perhaps - one day we can all make a premade of DKs, and go mess that dude up in WorldPVP (Warmode). :slight_smile:

Best regards
Buibui

1 Like

Yeah asmon made a video where 39 bdks enter av ,crushed teamfight and then boss with all towers up. Also horde cities and then server meltdown in zuldazar.

Yep ! I watched it several times, cause I couldnā€™t believe that developers of huge multimillion $$$ company, could allow such crap to happenā€¦ :man_facepalming:

I would make a video of it for you. But its 5 fps gameplay so not much to see

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.