Dragonflight Season 1 Ending Soon

Greetings Champions.

Dragonflight Season 1 will be closing the week of May 2. Here’s what you can expect:

Dragonflight Season 1: PvP

• The current season of Dragonflight PvP content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance begins in each region. This is 10:00 p.m. PDT for North American realms and 22:00 CEST for European realms.
  • With the season’s end, it will no longer be possible to earn PvP seasonal rewards, titles, or Dragonflight Season 1 rankings.

Dragonflight Season 1: Mythic+

• The current season of Mythic+ content will end at 10:00 p.m. the night before maintenance begins in each region. This is 10:00 p.m. PDT for North American realms and 22:00 CEST for European realms. With the season’s end, ratings that qualify for the 0.1% Thundering Hero: Dragonflight Season 1 achievement will be recorded.
  • The “Thundering Hero” title and achievement will be rewarded during the following weeks after the season ends, so be sure to wait to change factions until after you have received the title.
  • All other Mythic+ achievements and rewards can still be earned until Dragonflight Season 2 begins.

Best of luck battling to a glorious finish of the season!

11 Likes

FIX. RET. PALADINS. SO. WE . CAN. PUSH. BEFORE. the. END

6 Likes

Or fix mmr plz. Most beautiful arena mount, and the least obtainable from all. Glads stuck at 1.9 and r1 stuck at 2.1 is a problem.

1 Like

What happened to the PVP weapon Illusions that were supposed to be added in a future patch ? Is that still a thing ?

Littteraly the worst pvp season i have seen in a while im not gonna lie.

3 Likes

When are you fixing Ret paladin in PvP?

It needs a COMPLETE overhaul in PvP.

It has ruined the game for many people, look at the statistics for 3s.

For context, in the last 24 hours there was 6,192 Ret paladin games.

The total amount of games for DK, DH, feral, balance druid, devastation evoker, hunter, all 3 mage specs, ww, shadow priest, ele shaman, enhance shaman and all 3 rogue specs is 4,899.

You think these numbers are okay? It’s absurd.

It is simply impossible to play 3s currently if you aren’t a Ret or play with a Ret, Ret/war and Ret/demo (probably Ret hunter after the change to judgement of the pure) are literally 99% of games.

I watched a streamer yesterday at 2.5 play Ret war rsham and out of 42 games all 42 had a Ret paladin.

If you think this is okay then I don’t know what to say to you.

There has never been a spec more dominant than this, it goes past the meta, it isn’t the ‘favorable’ way to play as it’s the only way to play.

I was farming glad wins pre Ret buff, I’m now 2.2(dropped 300 rating) because I don’t play with a Ret, the game is completely unplayable, yes I’ve unsubbed but I enjoy(ed) the game and want to get glad again this season for the mount.

Blizzard, there has been a lot of mistakes this season, we had weeks of not being able to queue every Wednesday on EU, we’ve had bugs such as retribution aura 100% uptime, deathbolt hitting for 2 million+ due to legacy scaling for locks, we’ve had a class dominant meta(assa rogues) but nothing comes close to this.

Fix rets and give people a fair shot at glad again this season.

We have the most deflated season in wow history and now you’ve made it so only Ret paladins can push for glad in the last month.

No hotfixes this week addressing what’s needed is mind-blowing.

Nerf wings duration by 50% in PvP combat

Nerf wings damage bonus by 50% in PvP combat.

Nerf their shield wall cd to 2 mins in PvP combat(to match other classes defensives, 30% dmg reduc you can use whilst stunned lol)

Nerf shield of vengeance absorb amount OR increase cd to 2 mins.

Nerf sanc cd to 1 min 30.

Nerf blessing of sacrifice cd in PvP combat to 3 mins(so they don’t have it up for every 1 AND 2 min go that other classes have).

Nerf instant flash of light by 50% in PvP combat.

Remove judgements of the pure and give them undispellable freedom back.

Nerf their overall damage by 10% or so.

Disable lay on hands in rated PvP modes.

4 Likes

So it’s basically 1 month left. But there is still so much missing.

• The Revival Catalyst is still giving only 1 charge per week. Please give us more so we can complete out transmog sets.
  • We need info on what currency resets and what doesn’t. I imagine Conquest and Valor for sure, but does Honor reset for example?
1 Like

Finally this PvE season will end, not gonna miss it.

2 Likes

Keep your stupid affixes, keep your leavers.
Just take the stupid timer out and people can actually play without stress, teach newbies, actually learn mechanics. It takes half of the toxicity and all the stress away.
Those who want to push for the fastest times, go ahead.
Those who get stuck with newbies while pugging are not punished for that and the newbie doesnt get showered with toxicity.

How many 1500+ rating players do you get that dont know how to get away from simple mechanic, dont know how to interrupt? Then some guy leaves out of frustation and one more run, key, 1 hour session down the drain.

Get the stupid timer away. All positives for all sides.

1 Like

What will happen to the following currency when the season ends ?

• Honor points

• Conquest points

• Bloody Tokens

• Trophy of Strife

Thank you!

2 Likes

I think conquest points will reset but what about Honor?

Fix monks fix ret paladins fix rogues fix

ret paladins.

Fix ww monk please.

but will the S1 dungeons remain available between May 2 and May 9?

Will there still be Chance to collect the PvP Season 1gear for transmog? Loved the Warrior Set but Just Had the time for getting the Helmet

Only conquest set (blue), no red.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.