World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

World of Warcraft Pays Homage to Diablo with the Greedy Emissary Event

Strange winds blow in from another world, and sightings of odd, bag-holding creatures spot the land. Find them and see what treasure they may hold.

View Full Article

9 Likes

thanks for these great rewards

1 Like

I wonder what the drop rates would be.

So its literally anywhere in the world,or just main cities? Because if its anywhere that would be cool and also kinda crazy because WOW IS HUGE…just make them spawn fairly often

New Toys

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

3 Likes

aww yissss

they look DOPE!

1 Like

town portal hearthstone would be nice

As alway, need that hood and cloak.

I realize it’s probably a bit early, but has anyone found a goblin yet? Wondering what I need to look for - does it appear on the zone map or only if you’re nearby? Thanks for any info. :slight_smile:

we killed one i stormwind in dwarfen district, i saw a little portal with a timer on the ground conting down his spawn time but ive been told you will se it on the map also, i never checked

2 Likes

Great, thank you!

It shows up on the map if you are in that zone, a portal if it hasn’t spawned yet and a goblin icon if it’s active.

That’s stupid… should be shown on world map, wherever you are, and there should be atleast a 5-10 min timer when it pops, so you know… fekk sake.

3 Likes

It had already spawned when i got to it in Ohn’ahran Plains so not sure how long the timer is yet

I read a comment saying ‘‘Azure Span’’, so I was there, while looking at other maps when I didnt notice anything pop. Then I find out now that it spawned in Ohn’aran.

Confusing to say the least.

Yea this is one confusing event with too little info :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

So I think the first goblin spawned in the Waking shores, the one I killed was in the plains, so it probably rotates through the zones?

Oh god i hope not

Damn I was hoping those legs were boots instead of weapons.
Still, I have been waiting for that Bag since I saw it in WoWhead

First I found was in SW around 10:05, then Plains around 10:35? So I assume the next should be around 11:00-11:05.