Classic Hardcore Realms Now Live!

Classic Hardcore Realms Now Live!

Face Azeroth’s dangers in WoW Classic’s Hardcore realms and see just how far you can go. You only have one life to live, and the Spirit Healers won’t be there to send you back out into the world of the living when you die. Death is permanent, and once you’ve been bested by the environment (or even other players), you’ll need to dust yourself off and create a new character to try again.

View Full Article

4 Likes
7 Likes

Seems like you managed to kill the hype a bit.

All this time, and you could not even add achiev system for leveling fast or other things, to make people take the 1-60 journay over and over. Seem like you did a few minor things that was lazy and then its classic all over, where people will leave HC when they die since the char transfer is free to a normal server.

You could have done so much more with this opportunity…

1 Like

Speak for yourself I’m more hyped than ever, can’t wait!

I’m gonna make a prot pally I think.

1 Like

I don’t think most people who want to play Classic wants that. Like, at all.

I think most people do.

How would you otherwise show that you have 4 toons at level 60 already for example?

Besides that if you dont like it you could just ignore them, they dont affect your gameplay at all.

Yeaaaahh… No. Lol achievements never existed in the game back in classic

Sounds about as fun as a cavity search.

1 Like

Bubble Hearth ftw! :grin:

Sadly disabled in hc

Release day will be glorious chaos.

1 Like

A game mode that goes against the whole original design premise of WoW.

What on earth were these people smoking when they decided to implement the no-lifer ideas of a bunch of sweaty Twitch streamers?"

5 Likes

Going to play for couple of days just to witness the hype and chaos :joy:

1 Like

The same thing when they pruned out class identity and fun in an attempt to balance WoW for eSports: “We want more social media presence, aka free advertising.”
I somewhat enjoy watching permadeath game streamers, though probably not in a game where you just grind 24/7 like WoW or diablo.

if you dont like it you just dont play it?

its not like its a huge investment for blizzard. its CTRL v content with minor adjustments.

the developers should be focused on the multitude of bugs currently infesting Dragonflight.

3 Likes

Fixing bugs is the lowest impact action a software company can take. What looks better on the box? A list of new features/content or a promise that it’s less buggy than before?

yeah, you’re right it does look better on the box.

The current clientele deserve better though.

Remember that DF was sold primarily on an absence of systems :stuck_out_tongue:

Back to topic: I am not massively into Hardcore at all, but I’m glad that Blizzard recognises that the community enjoys this type of play, and made it officially supported.

Definitely Agree! I for one am glad that Blizzard have waited until after the summer to release hardcore servers, not so many people want to waste the summer time couped up in doors.