Wrath Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

Wrath Classic: The Joyous Journeys 50% Experience Buff Returns

The roads in Northrend are icy and fraught with danger. To help you continue your journey, players will get the benefit of the Joyous Journeys experience buff, which will increase experience gains by 50% for all players through level 80!

View Full Article

6 Likes

Is this active now? Seeing some people on Wowhead saying they have it but I don’t.

So I just realized this was EU since it used my EU character to post…LOL

I wish we had an experience buff in Retail as well :slight_smile:

Also add RDF for leveling dungeons/normal/regular HC and then it’s perfect!

H+/H++/H+++ should stay as a manual group content :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Blizzard. Please consider EU pvp clusters to be at least real pvp realms, let them be as classic era - all pvp realms to be visible despite the realm and layers. Or make at least one good eu pvp realm, I’m sure you know how :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We had it twice already - at the launch of Dragonflight and at the launch of Diablo IV. Another thing is that leveling in retail is really fast and it doesn’t need an exp buff.

1 Like

post deleted

you can rise 1-2 levels per dungeon. you want more? :rofl:

1 Like

Outland timewalking plus %50 exp buff, yeah more more more :grin:

Wrong forum once again. It’s getting tedious.

Should implement more 70 or 80 insta boosts too, for us lazy gamers.

lol no wtf, you’re not even playing the game at that point.

i agree with that i like to buy another lvl 70 boost

1 Like

its active now but how long is the xp buff here this time it dosent say

Probably until ICC comes out next month, I’m guessing they would like to give players the chance to level up quicker for that reason alone. But I’m more interested in them finally adding RDF personally, the buff is fine but that’s about it.

The Joyous Journey’s experience buff will be available during the Ice Crown Citadel content update and until further notice.

“Until further notice”, so you’ll get a chance to level with it in RDF.

1 Like

Fair play G i get it… alt city.

This would basically make RDF useless outside of leveling. Plus they already confirmed RDF will allow queuing for Gamma dungeons too.

The real question now is if they managed to implement strong-enough iLvl checks for Gamma in RDF. Last thing I want is to end in a group with four 3k GS chars who should have just queued regular Hc instead

There will be. Though while ilvl is important - the brain checks are much more important than gear. I did alpha ones with fresh dinged 80’s, while also seen 4.5k gs players struggle hard on icy path or mirrors… :slight_smile:

The only way to really do this would be to implement a rating system where players rate other players for every dungeon they do cause there’s no real way for a system to automatically detect stuff like this.

And that’s going down a dark, dark path :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like