5 friends looking for a place to stay in TTW

Hello,

Five of us are looking for a friendly and mature place to stay for the upcoming expansion.

We are open to all sorts of activities, however, due to other commitments, can not guarantee 24/7 availability, hence we are looking for someplace casual to delve into TTW mythics, raids and PvP content.

We are all chill dudes, all of us are 25+, speak English and have set up voice comms

We are currently on EU Ragnaros, but I do believe TTW is enabling cross realm guilds from the get-go.

Essentially, we are looking for a chill place to stay for the foreseeable future where we can relax while going through the content, if anyone can accomodate for us, please do let me know here or alternatively, you can write me on Discord > Tchkono

if u up for a restart we would love to have you Aim is mythic

Hello Benetrator & Friends,

Not sure what your roles are and how many days you guys like to raid. But i might think Deleo Hostem could be something for you all. We did just start a (casual) raiding team for one night a week and we are still looking for some extra members to join the last spots (we got 14 people already). The most of uss are 30+ and enjoy a chat and a laugh on discord when we play. We already running some M+ in the evening and we can use some more PvP friends.

Here is some guild information.

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking all classes tanks, DPS, and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem! Our raid goal is Normal/HC.

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on Discord, it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team:

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

Arena/BG/RBG Events:

Random days 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

Have a lovely weekend!

Greeting,
Hadassa
Discord NYmXqzww2k

Hey :slight_smile:

You probably would fit in nicely to our guild, take a look ^^

Hiya,

It sounds like you lot would be perfect for Resolve. Have a look below and let me know what you think - I’ve alos addedd you on Discord if you want to have a chat about it! (I’m Nying)

Hi Benetrator, maybe BEAST is a good place to play with at you and your friend’s own pace.

More background on [A+H][Eonar] <BEAST> come prepatch with us :)

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…