Dragonflight Season 4 is Now Live!

Dragonflight Season 4 is Now Live!

Ascend in the final season of Dragonflight! Powerful rewards await in Season 4, delivering the best of what the Dragonflight expansion offers.

View Full Article

2 Likes
2 Likes

There is already a title ingame called “The Awakened”

3 Likes

Legendary items will drop as usual from raids, but players who have previously obtained them can purchase a Scale of Awakening to upgrade their items to the Season 4 ilvls (base is 502 and can be upgraded further through Crests and Flightstones).

Would like some clarification on that.

Is it a dinar purchase? From the wording, it seems like if you get the legendary weapons in S4 you’d get them at the already upgraded level, how would that work with holding the quest and turning it in in S4?

If it’s a dinar purchase that would punish players that already have their legendary, especially ones that never got to use it (evokers) and offspec users (hpal/protpal & protwarrior) since they wouldn’t wanna waste a dinar on an offspec item. Any info on that?

Northrend Racer isn’t a seasonal thing and shouldn’t be in the article.

So where are tindral and Fyrak nerfs if this useless season is being released in 1 month ?

That’s it?
Where is the promised open world gear update?
I won’t be able to get -any- of this. Two disappointments in a row they better have held back information.

2 Likes

I’ll stick collecting stuff from old content. Gear from season 4 becomes useless anyway when expac hits (like all previous times)

2 Likes

the real question is how do we earn the new currency?
The cap seem to be 12 pcs, but where I get this crap from? I suspect somehow from raiding? Which is despise …

I guess you once again have to kill a certain amount of bosses, meaning this currency is time gated like hell and as a m+ only player I can only hope that lvl counts towards the quest as well …

i guess the leggo still drops with old ilvl and you have to spend 2 dinars to upgrade it.

I’m wondering the same thing. When Season 3 just hit they upgraded gear you get through Fyrakk Assaults, Grand Hunts, the Research Under Fire event, the Siege of Dragonbane Keep, and Time Rifts. Not to mention they also replaced Dreamsurge Chrysalis with Dreamsurge Cocoons and Dilated Time Capsules with Dilated Time Pods. I’m wondering if we’ll have the same currency for those two or if they’ll be replaced again with a different currency.

Maybe having both makes us twice as woke :thinking:

On Wowhead it seems it is basically the same. Do the old content designated this week to get an improved crafting spark and possibly(?) a piece of champion gear.

I just really can’t be bothered. I will gear at the pre-patch.

I suppose I have this pandamonium thing to “look forward to”, they haven’t revealed that yet.

Not holding my breath.

1 Like

Maybe the new one will be “The Woke” ?

2 Likes

In the dungeons section, the article says:

The baseline Dawn of the Infinite will be more challenging and rewarding; however, it will not be included in the bi-weekly rotation.

What will rotate bi-weekly? Affixes currently rotate weekly and the dungeon pool has been static in each season.

Probably nowhere because they have to force people into m0 somehow to show how "succesfull " their changes are

Frankly I tired of the constant gear upgrading. I’m at 457 and that’s as much as I can bring myself to do. Most of my items are 463 with some rings and trinkets a bit lower. Took me months to get and upgrade those. I’ll be sticking with them until prepatch probably.

1 Like

Wait, bi-weekly?

Hmmm that’s indeed a strange thing for them to say. Would be good if they provided more information is it meant affixes will rotate on a fortnightly basis or if it means that dungeons will now change on a fortnightly rotation instead of a seasonal rotation.

Bi-weekly means twice a week, not every 2 weeks. That seems a bit chaotic!