Please make the Therazane shoulder enchants BOA like Hodir

yes you have everything for free then when you have an alt, cause your alt is atomatically leveld up to 85 aswell, fully bis geard too cause you dont have to do this on a 2nd char again, blizzards sends you free valorpoints per mail cause everything is free on an alt :man_facepalming:

Dude, the enchant has been accountwide in wrath, having the rep bound enchant in cata aswell has nothing to do with retail or anything like it.

1 Like

Yes it has.

Retail is where free stuff is handed out. You want the enchant on a char? Then get rep. Dont do it on 1 char, and expect to be given it for free to the others. If you want to play chars, then put an effort innto it.

hodir enchant was account wide in wrath, so its classic design not retail aswell. FACT

this type of change isnt even in retail why would it be in classic

You’re confused with the shoulder enchant you get from inscription.
You also don’t have to go into Deepholm for it.

win/win?

We’re working on this. We agree that it would feel better to have this reward for reaching exalted with Therazane available to your alts.

9 Likes

Ok grandpa, its time for your nap.

Thank you, It would be great if you add Bind on Account Renowned tabards to all factions at exalted so people have easier time leveling factions on alts.
Like the guild tabards.

Enchants are BOA now, Atleast when viewing them in Atlas loot.

All reps should be BOA then. I dont want to have to get all the same exact reps to exalted on my second healer.

In retail they’re only just doing that in the NEXT expansion lol, I doubt they would ever do it in classic.
Best we can hope for is

Thank God
and
Thank you
this would be the highlight of my day <3

just checked the vendor and it’s already BOA

That would actually useful since leveling is so damn fast that even if you start deepholm right at 82, by the time you quested far enough to actually have the therazane quartermaster available you are already 84 there is absolutely no point in visiting Uldum.

You did find a working Atlas Loot? Where?

But you dont really need level all reps, only thing that mandotary is enchants (which is BoA), for other rep rewards there will be a lot of alternatives from the raid or other sources. You are not forced to grind the rep for 1 temporary 346 to 359 upgrade for 1-2 raid ids.

You arent forced to grind anything. That is a losing arguments.

Pointless “gatekeeping” and a grind that only hinders alts, Besides that no one is gonna be letting anyone raid if they’re not “pre-raid bis”.

If you are raiding in super hardcore top progress guild then yes. If you are raiding in semi-hardcore/casual guild or a pug, 100% pre-raid bis not needed, nobody will check that every single item equipped on you is absolute bis.

This “grind” makes LFD extremely useful for any fresh 85, without this rep grind (And you dont really NEED grind every rep) would be harder for any fresh 85 (non-alt) to use LFD for rep/gear like every single player do with their first 85.

it’s also a good idea because cata the classic cycle is much faster