5/6 wins 0 cr

because they lose points or doesnt gain points while u gain alot of points?

same with dps i was on a lower MMR Lobby eLobby i win all 6 Games +20 Rating why do they even put me in … ven tho my last Game was in a 1,9k so i didnt lose MMR cuz i went positive out of that game aswell

Next Game 2k Lobby i win 2 gain 60 Rating every other DPS except the 6 Win guy lose aloooot

never experienced this if your mmr is near your CR. I always get alot of + when im winning more than 3 games.

People just dont understand how MMR works.

1 Like

Well…

there is no explanation of it in game + no way to actually see what it is, so why would they? This is the entire issue with MMR, is that it has such a huge impact but you can’t see it.

Fundamentally, if I win 5 rounds out of 6, I should get a good amount of CR.

thats what I mean, your gains are based off of your MMR not your current rating

so if I have 2200 mmr and 1600 CR because I’m like 16-2 from previous lobbies, why do you lose a ton of rating if your MMR is also around the same?

It’s still a crap system imo

Go 4/6 gain zero
Go 2/6 lose 50-70

3 Likes

^ That’s a way to fix it. Only Blizzard can fix it though.

i always get a good amount of CR when i win 5 rounds so i idk what people are complaining about

1 Like

Then you’re lucky, I don’t think i’ve ever got more than 20 for 5/6

People have said that there have been cases with 6 wins yet 0 cr gained (presumably some MMR gained at least, but that doesn’t really show until the next shuffle and they never commented on that part), and 5 wins yet 0 cr gained (which means they lost from that 1 loss just as much as they gained from 5 wins), and so on.

It’s not really viable for the game mode in the long run, people continue to show frustration, fatigue and distrust because of it which will continue to reduce the game mode’s popularity until it eventually dies out, however long it may take.

Hence why things needs to change for the better.

1 Like

100%, there should literally never be a situation where you win 5 or 6 rounds and get nothing, that’s idiotic. if the game can’t match you properly so that needs to be case, what’s even the point of playing?

1 Like

Which is why I made that thread linked to above, with a way to put in maximum amounts and minimum amounts won (and lost), to make it a bit more static and predictable, while not impacting the matchmaking (because the matchmaking is much more delicate than the CR system is).

1 Like

u do not understand i think tho

My CR was 1625:

My matchmaking value: 1622

Average Matchmaking: 1723

I won 4 games and got 0 rating for it… I have always got some ratings when i win more t han 3 games, esp when Average rating is more than mine…

Why is that?

Depends on the rounds you won, the rounds you lost, the MMRs of each player on the enemy team during every single round, and if you’ve been on a losing streak prior to that.

And since you can’t see the MMRs of each player in the scoreboard yet (coming soon™) it means all you have to go by is the result.

1 Like

screen or ain’t happen
if the average matchmaking is 1723 and u REALLY won 4 games you get 100% rating

if ur mmr is p*ss low and u get 4 wins you prob receive 0 points
but ur story is just bulls

It does make sense, because won rounds doesn’t mean anything on its own. There are several factors that calculate the rating. Your mmr, your cr and the team mmr / opponent team mmr in each round.

Imagine 1 solo shuffle is like 6 arena games. But instead of seeing +16 + 15 + 17 - 15 - 20 - 13 you might see after 6 arena games, you just see the 0 for the 3-3 in solo shuffle at the end of the game.

Because that wouldn’t take the mmr into consideration. Someone with a winratio < 50% would actually have negative rating.

“but ur story is just bulls”. Satisfied?

3 Likes

If you’ve got a thing for screenshots, then please share your reflex history of shuffles. Assuming you’ve got that addon, or something like it.

gyazo.c o m/ba2c36701c21400308ed601e61344fd7 didnt screen the mmr part but mine was 2097 and lobby mmr 2130 or so. This was 3rd game today with very similar result. Idk playing healer does not feel very rewarding, atleast when u play F tier healer.

4-2 = +20
2-4 = -40

3-3 = 0

the system is fked

7 Likes