Heroic Warfront

Thank you so much for sharing that information. This has had me frustrated most of the day.

Not giving up either, hopefully like you said, they will get through the tickets ASAP.

I tried resubmitting a ticket again with the same issue. I hope they will be able to get me my 430 item too

Yep, pyrrhic victory.

Ineptitude upon Ineptitude, sack the head of the Dev team, He/she cannot do what you pay him/her to do.

1 Like

i know how you feel… iv done it got the achi but the quest didnt complete and no loot. id open a ticket to try and get help but “shockenly” the open ticket won’t work lol

I can confirm that the hotfix is now live, and players should no longer miss receiving credit for “Heroic Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde”.

But what about us whom already did it and did not get credit? Some got rewards from GMs according to the thread.

we get to do it all over again lol

And for those of us that HAVE the achievement? Is there going to be an auto-complete for us?

1 Like

Great! You go test it please, let us know that is actually fixed.

Then why are the GMs lying and saying its “hotfixed” try again?
I did it twice because of them and tried 3th time but everything went to hell. Now i have to do it again and hope that you fixed it?

Me and my group did it the ‘correct’ way, siege engines, down the middle, kill gate, kill boss.
No credit. We all got achievement only.

Will you be retroactively rewarding players who completed tje warfront before this ‘fix’

Playing new Heroic Warfont is a reward in itself!

Testing it now, 20man as intended. Will reply if it is indeed working.

Also, why do you keep dodging the questions about compensation?

just had a go again… its bugged out and the group had to leave “clap clap” you really are a joke blizzard

I can confirm it is finally working. Only took four tries.

works fine now. boss only attack one time at the beginning.

got mah 430

edit: nevermind. the boss attacked a 2nd time when doing this on another char. we had to kill him on our base. this can’t be the intended way

Too slow, too late, you have put the backs up of most of the player base, quality control is patently lacking in your entire company output. Basically since a certain person left this company Chris Metzen, this has started a slide to the level of incompetence we see now, Truly pathetic. The community is losing faith in the ability of Blizzard to do anything correctly, sad state for a company that used to be looked on enviously by other game developers. Now you are becoming a joke, and not a very funny one at that. I would expect in future, that none of the player base will expect you to get anything right. God help your company if you have made mistakes in Classic, you can expect retail subs to decline massively if you have indeed messed that up.

6 Likes

So easy to make a Hotfix for those who have already done it (several times), because we got a new achievement, so Blizz don’t be lazy and compensate those who done it.
It is not a 2 min quest, and I think most of us already done it on more toons, so don’t tell us to do it again and again…
We are over it after the 1st Fix, so left our faith in it.