Heroic Warfront

haven’t felt like it was possible to lose this one either :slight_smile:

Well, it seems that currently, even when you win, you lose, so it is possible to lose… By winning… Yeah… =P

1 Like

thats so deep.
warfront made your a philosopher, bullmon! :hugs:

Wow, I’m really impressed, I just received an extremely positive written reply to my ticket: Quest was set to completed by customer support, I received my item and they even apologised for the first answer to my ticket. That’s how support should handle such issues.
So for all others who where not able to complete the quest: Open a ticket (if you have not done so already), they are now acknowledging this bug and give you the rewards for the quest.

1 Like

for the alliance!

That is impressive, and exactly the way should handle it.

Unfortunately for me, that was not the first answer in my ticket. It is still open, but estimated response time, has gone from 3 hours, to 19 hours and now sits at over 22 hours.

Yep, I’m at 22hrs 42 minutes myself.

It was also not the first answer I got, I just was persistent and didn’t accept it. So just wait a bit, hopefully they are quick in sorting through all those tickets.

Thank you so much for sharing that information. This has had me frustrated most of the day.

Not giving up either, hopefully like you said, they will get through the tickets ASAP.

I tried resubmitting a ticket again with the same issue. I hope they will be able to get me my 430 item too

Yep, pyrrhic victory.

Ineptitude upon Ineptitude, sack the head of the Dev team, He/she cannot do what you pay him/her to do.

1 Like

i know how you feel… iv done it got the achi but the quest didnt complete and no loot. id open a ticket to try and get help but “shockenly” the open ticket won’t work lol

I can confirm that the hotfix is now live, and players should no longer miss receiving credit for “Heroic Warfront: The Battle for Stromgarde”.

But what about us whom already did it and did not get credit? Some got rewards from GMs according to the thread.

we get to do it all over again lol

And for those of us that HAVE the achievement? Is there going to be an auto-complete for us?

1 Like

Great! You go test it please, let us know that is actually fixed.

Then why are the GMs lying and saying its “hotfixed” try again?
I did it twice because of them and tried 3th time but everything went to hell. Now i have to do it again and hope that you fixed it?

Me and my group did it the ‘correct’ way, siege engines, down the middle, kill gate, kill boss.
No credit. We all got achievement only.