Herioc Warfront bugged

2 times I got the victory window, both times quest didn’t complete.

Both times it was with a 30 man raid. First time killed Rokhan before gates were down.

Second time had a DH kite Rokhan around after the he Teleported and came back and kept pushing for the base, took down the gates and then killed him.

Quest completed for some people, but not for most.

3 Likes

Just did this also. So many people in raid chat not happy at not getting the quest completed. Many of them have done the hc warfront multiple times after different bugs inside screwed it up and when the boss was killed at the end after the gates went down we never got the quest completed, yet we did get the normal warfront quest done…

2 Likes

Yep happen to me too :frowning:

Hey all!

Apologies for this problem, this was actually a known issue, and from what I hear it has now been fixed.

A known issue that has been fixed? Why then do I have the achievement and no completed quest. I submit a ticket and all this states is I need to do this again, is this a joke? If you release buggy content that does not complete the quest but gives the achievement you need to manually adjust the quest not say do it again, with there already being posts about this saying it was fixed at the time I did it this is god awful customer support in my opinion, I don’t pay to redo and redo quests solely to have a chance to complete it, don’t get me wrong the difficulty on this warfront is actually a fresh thing for some newer content but, I need to do this on my alts as well I don’t have time to reclear all this bonus stuff to aid with raiding extra times due to buggy quests, please can this actually get looked at properly for people who have the achievement.

2 Likes

Noo, it’s not fixed!!

3 Likes

It has not been resolved which is the issue not just if it works moving forward. I don’t believe in wasting time completing things again because someone at Blizz did not do their job properly followed by poor customer service.

Did it multiple times…I did get the achievement but not the quest reward as I could not hand it in! And now I have to ‘just’ do it again…? Thanks for wasting my hours…

Still bugged :frowning:

3 Likes

Not fixed did you kidding us ? Trying players to waste their time because you are unable to make stupid quest ? I make report i demand GM complete my quest because i will not do it again because of your stupidity i wasted 1 hour already ! I payed for Game and payed for Game time so move your as ses.

3 Likes

Same for me, i opened a ticket last night and got the following response by a GM:
BlizzardCS
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Heroic Warfront quest. Initially, the Heroic Warfront quest was disappearing or could not be turned in. We have since deployed a hotfix allowing quest credit to be retained and the quest can be completed. Please note: If the quest was attempted before the hotfix the character will need to attempt it again.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding.

Your ticket was identified to be about the issue addressed above. If this is not the case, please respond so a Game Master can manually review it.

Then this morning i did the Heroic warfront again and still no quest credit. That just sucks, thats almost 2 hours lost for nothing.

3 Likes

Dear Blizzard representative,

By your response and more specifically by the post you’ve directed us to, I strongly believe that you have not understood what the issue IS. So let me put it in simple words:

THE PROBLEM ISN’T THAT THE HEROIC WARFRONT IS NOT AVAILABLE.

You can enter the heroic warfront just fine. As evidenced by numerous post across a couple of threads, many people were able to get in.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT:

a) Enemy commander is bugged and often evades, attacks at weird times, doesn’t retreat after going down below a certain health level.

b) You can kill the enemy commander when he is attacking your base - this results in players winning the Warfront.

c) MOST IMPORTANTLY - many players who completed the Heroic Warfront (i.e. won the battle by killing the enemy commander) are NOT awarded credit for the Heroic Warfront quest (the one that awards a 430 item that you pick up from the NPC in front of the warfront table in Boralus). In other words, you can win the Heroic Warfront and the quest won’t be marked as completed. Many other players also do not get the achievement “Heroic: War is Hell” (or something like that) despite winning the Warfront.

P.S. Sometimes I really feel the Blues don’t read these threads and just post some random things. Either that or they’re robots.

4 Likes

The issue you refer to has nothing to do with the problem described here. This thread is about:

• People not getting quest completion upon getting the victory screen
  • No achievement on getting the victory screen
  • Totally bugged boss in the warfront, which most likely causes the above issues

In addition, customer support answers tickets the following way:

Thank you for contacting us regarding the Heroic Warfront quest. Initially, the Heroic Warfront quest was disappearing or could not be turned in. We have since deployed a hotfix allowing quest credit to be retained and the quest can be completed. Please note: If the quest was attempted before the hotfix the character will need to attempt it again.

This is a LIE, the issue is not fixed.
I would recommend you (Blizzard) to:

• Actually test stuff internally
  • Not only throw stuff on the PTR but accept reported bugs from there, not ignore it
  • Compensate players who successfully did what you asked them to do in the quest and not just basically say: You may not get anything for winning, but just do that again/waste additional, unnecessary time on it so that we don’t have to do anything to close the quest for you.
1 Like

Not Fixed at all!!! i need to finished 3x and that was 1 hour ago!!!

2 Likes

it’s not are YOU going to flag my quest complete now?

2 Likes

Still bugged on Ravencrest EU as of 12:15 on 11th July.

2 Likes

Come on Blizz, please fix this issue ASAP…I’ve wasted 2 hours + doing this 3 times.

Honestly it’s not fair to get content as broken as this from a company this large who makes as much revenue as you guys do, and when you have been making this game for over a decade.

This is just frustrating.

2 Likes

STILL not getting completion credit at 14:00 here on Ravencrest EU, this was the case for our whole 11 man group. And we picked up the quest at table just before battle.

NO IS NOT FIXED. I JUST DID HC WARFRONT WHIT 20MAN RAID AND THE QUEST DIDNT COMPLATE. really pissed of coz i dont have the time to redo this. WTH

1 Like

If you kill Rokhan early you just get credit for a regular warfront, not heroic. This just happened in our heroic warfront