7k Titan Residuum is way too much for specific pieces

Wouldn’t really call elitism. If you do your weekly +10 with a mythic raiding guild. It makes it extremely easy since everyone is aware of interrupts, mechanics and etc.(Even a serious raider knows basic interrupts and don’t stand in fire in m+ without being a veteran m+ runner ).

While with some pugs. Seeing them die while standing in fire. Well. I am no mythic raider (yet) but me knowing when to interrupt and avoid poo on the ground makes me somehow an “elitist” over a random guy who doesn’t even have a clue about his core abilities?

I am finishing a 10+ (or higher weekly). It is not really about me. But I see everywhere that it is not easy for the average player. At least not in the communities I am in. (I even pug my highest keys, so I get a 10+ key myself so I can give my coordinated M+ group at least a +10 finish weekly).

I’m not sure you know what “hard” means. Saving 10 weeks for an item is not hard, it is just too long to be a viable sorce of Azerite gear. My argument is it takes 30+ weeks for a full set, making it meaningless to farm, because that is pretty much the duration of a season. You will get your gear at a point where it is already worthless.

1 Like

yeah 7k is like… at least 2 months of doing REAAAALLY HIGH content.
like mythic+20s.

and people who say “rAiDz gIfF aZeRiTe tOo” - no it doesnt, you dont just take loot in raid to scrap it because in most cases someone else needs it lmao.

this entire azerite vendor system is a joke. blizzard implemented it without actually putting thought into it just so they can say “u wanted vendor u got vendor” sorta thing.
pathetic.

either reduce costs, or make doing “hard” content more rewarding.
S I M P L E
F I X

5 Likes

Vendor is only another way to get that gear. You can always run m+ at proper key level and farm that gear for yourself. You can have 1 chance per day so it will be faster than farming 10 weeks for this item.

M+ is not dropping azurite pieces.

Mythic 0 is on a weekly lockout. Heroic is a daily.

Then im taking back my words :blush:

No, they he is not. He is the ONLY way to get that gear. I’m not sure many people are aware of it, but Azerite Armor, DO NOT drop from weekly caches anymore!

Then its BS. You will get that gear after new patch comes with new raid and new ilvl. No one can keep up…

Exactly. And we are even supposed to farm different sets for the different specs :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

As has been discussed you feasibly only need to do a +10 each week for 625 per cache. 11-15 scales up to 835.

Raids do give Azerite gear, but not Residuum. Early weeks almost all gear will be needed which is to be expected but over time you’ll see a lot of it going to scrap.

Just do what I do and use the random piece and pray for the best. Means you’re getting a 415 every few weeks :+1:

They mean that the only way to get those specific pieces right now is through the vendor. M+ can’t actually give you it’s 415 variants outside of the vendor which I’ve thought is a bit strange.

As I said, it may not be a problem for you, but I scrapped 415 piece, because it is a downgrade to my 385, bought a 400 and got the same item. The system is broken. Some classes are literally unplayable without their bis traits and with them, they are still middle or worse. This is a huge balance issue, that Blizzard are “fixing” through traits.

I will buy random pieces also, with 5 rings i can always find something that suits me. AoE trait on 1st ring, it’s gonna be bad on raids, but hey! i have good single target trait on second ring!

Oh don’t worry the 415 piece I’ve got equipped right now is an incredibly tiny upgrade over my 400 one to the point of it almost not being worth to equip.

As I said earlier in the thread all we can really do is wait for the rehaul as I highly doubt there’s going to be any big changes except number tweaks :frowning:

Blizzard are insisting on balancing the classes through traits, in which case they should be way more accessible. 3.4k is a perfectly viable hotfix that can be done in a day.

When there will be new raid, 400ilvl items will be as easy as 370 - 385 are now. Which means our characters won’t ever be complete untill end of expansion. So i see no point in trying to aim for BiS pieces if in month, or two you will scrap it anyway.

400 already are pretty easy for the majority of people in raiding guilds. But, the rehaul will funnel all abilities into the neck so people can pick and choose what they want without having to go through all the AP levels.

I don’t think we know much else yet but knowing that means that Azerite Gear will cease to exist? I haven’t looked too much into it beyond the putting abilities into the neck.

Titanforge + tertiary stats + gem sockets means our characters will never be complete. The last time we could even come close to completing a character was MoP.

1 Like

People complain about RNG…now there is something to farm and people complain about that…lol

1 Like

And when you have it finally, the next tier is already open.

1 Like

That is so utterly unfair and dirven by despise.