80% premade matches

Yo do you actually believe I even care what you think :joy: ? I will continue to corpse camp the sh*t out of you in BG’s and you can complain to Blizzard all you like about it.

I gain so much satisfaction out of seeing some retail playing neckbeards crying over the forums about Blizzard not catering to you because you can’t be bothered to put any effort into the game.

that’s when we come to true retards of classic, when they at first say - we like to have fun games versus another premades

1 post later he says he LOVES corpse camping rank4 with 10 sappers used in first fight
these persons are so funny :grinning: :grinning:

That post literally made zero sense but ok.

Let the guys who wanna feel like gigachads get that. I think they need that.

You won’t be corpse camping me in bgs at all as I don’t play at 60. World pvp, leveling and low lvl bgs are what I enjoy, as I don’t have time to spare for the lvl 60 grind. Therefore I literally have zero to gain personally from premades being removed. I wouldn’t even play at 60 even if things changed. I’m just posting here as I object to people like you who feel the need to come here and bully new players and casuals. This game is bleeding subs and toxic sweaties like you are the reason.

It’s pretty funny you’re calling others neck beards when you literally meet the criteria of a neck beard. You clearly lack any social awareness since you think people deserve to be excluded from an entire game mode because theyre a new player or play casually. Also you even claim you take pleasure in others being upset by this. A sure sign of a socially dysfunctional individual.

You clearly do care what people think, as you’re coming here complaining because people dislike you and your other no job stay at home man children crew ruining battlegrounds for anyone with a life by spamming premades 24/7. I can see why it makes you angry too. Without premades, you’d be on a level playing field with everyone else and get stomped by anyone who comes accross you. I guess that would really hurt your ego too, as this game is seemingly sooo important to you.

5 Likes

Premades are detrimental to Classic WoW’s PvP Experience.

They will sadly never change anything because it will upset the PvP snowflakes without a job who’s only joy is to prove themselves in a system that does not require skill and rewards players who swipe and use absolutely unbalanced consumables and gear which stretches the gap between the players to a broken extend.

• no one plays classic PvP because of the skill aspect of it as it is near inexistent. Every single person I’ve known quits after Rank 14. It’s not fun, it’s punishing, it’s a garbage excuse of a system but it’s “prestigeous” in its own messed up way.

^this is why they changed it in TBC - this.

If you ask me:

• Disable consumables in BGs.
  • Disable Engineering requirements (more people will have access to the items that break the game making them mandatory and easily accessible.
  • Remove mages and shamans (obviously a joke)
1 Like

I’m honestly not surprised you enjoy camping randoms at the GY being in that guild.

I read about all the dodgy stuff you guys got up to with the Horde rankers on DN. Doxxing the bracket leaders, purposely crashing layers to prevent them from pool boosting, feeding 1 individual player HK & account sharing their account to mess up the br1 caps, people openly admitting to spending ridiculous amounts of money on gold to buy consumables to beat the top horde premades. The list goes on.

Everyone involved in that should be straight up banned for their actions. One of the lowest things I’ve ever heard about in wow. Definitely not a guild I think anyone would want to be associated with that has any decency about them.

But hey have fun with your band of cronnies pvping in a game where the meta is playing pve afk simulator or faceroll GY camping against a severely underpopulated & undergeared faction for 18 hours a day. I would laugh my a** off if half of your rankers got caught in the recent gold buying banwave at like rank 12+

2 Likes

Engineering is ez to level in classic TBH.

Does casual mean beeing bad at the game? Just curious.

premade tryhards is just people hardstuck at 1.6 in TBC or retail

3 Likes

No, the issue is that as a Casual you have no chance to win.

Casual does not buy Faps, Lips and 280 engi + premade.

I doubt you know any of that since you’re a TBC player.

“I don’t have the spare time for level 60 grind”

Bro you haven’t even reached level 60 yet? :joy: :joy: My god how are you in any position to even talk about anything right now, this dude is stuck in darkshore killing threshers and hasn’t even touched end game content yet

Yo this thread has got to be the most retarded but hilarious thing I’ve ever read :joy: actual kanker gypsies trying to remove consumables and engineering… people who can’t even get to level 60 despite a 40% xp buff with SoM being out for exactly 2 months now :clown_face:

same for people like you hardstuck at 1.6k in TBC.

1 Like

got to level 14
got shafted in the barrens multiple times by alliance at ratchet
ego shattered

got to 70

cant even made a 3v3 team

harstuck at 1.6 in 2v2

went to to SoM with the rest of the trash

2 Likes

Most engineering items used in pvp do not require a skill of 280 or higher.

I mean playing casually doesn’t mean not playing to your full potential with consumables / engineering etc when you choose to play and stuff is pretty cheap so there’s no reason not to buy some FAPS/LIPS etc when playing. The main difference is that premades literally spam consumables on cool down which can sometimes result in the whole team spending in excess of 1000g worth of consumables to win 1 match. Pug players can’t do that and & won’t have access to that kinda gold unless they’re buying gold on the regular.

I guess they could level 5 x level 35 alts though in their spare time and get them to 250 leather working to make 5 salts every 3 days :rofl:

You’re fundamentally wrong… and you even contradict yourself twice there. How did you even achieve this.

Casual (taken from the dictionary): If you are casual, you are, or you pretend to be, relaxed and not very concerned about what is happening or what you are doing.

“You have no chance to win” That old chestnut again. It´s just an excuse from bad players, that don´t want to put in any effort.
Not all premades stomp everything. There are plenty of premades out there, that can be beaten, even with pugs.

But i guess its easier to cry on the forums instead of trying to win in game. So keep the tears up. DELICIOUS.

2 Likes

You’re absolutely wrong. I got Rank 14 twice. There is no “bad” or “good” player when it comes to WoW Classic. I have two Rank 1 titles as a PvP-er - you pick a wrong fight here.

If you think that me playing by the rules excuses or excludes me from being against them, you’re stuck.

Edit:
And not just that, it’s a horrible feeling for me to not be able to commit to a premade because of my spec, you have no idea the amounts of hate a Ret paladin has to deal with to play WoW Classic and what we enjoy.