80% premade matches

I don’t normally advocate for premade v premade only BGs, but recently it’s 80-90% of all WSG/AB matches v premade playing on horde side. At this stage there’s literally zero reasons not to change the queue system to a separated system for pugs & premades. If the majority of games are versus a premade as pug then that will also be true for premades. Premade groups now have a majority % in terms of balanced matches so match them against each other.

This would make pug v pug only queues longer, but I think that’s something most people would be willing to except if they didn’t have to face premades almost every game.

I for one would live to see these some of these dog s**t premades actually have to face off constantly against other premades. Most of them are so bad is laughable. What they do have though is a good setup & some basic coordination, which will 95% of the time trump a pug.

7 Likes

Why not make your own 5 man group?

1 Like

I mean if you’re going to make a 5 man might as well make a 10 man tbh. I’ve succumb to the idea that on Ironfoe I’m probably not going to have the opportunity to raid or even farm pre BIS because it’s pretty much dead. I don’t really want to sit in a full premade for hours on end again. Only thing that’s left for me personally is maybe pvping to rank 10 & very slowly grinding rep items in WSG/AB. That now seems to be off the cards also though if it’s a continuous flow of pug v premade.

1 Like

You guys are literally called “The Alliance”, why don’t you ally yourselves with others?
This world doesn’t reward those who go alone.

4 Likes

Beacous we are casuals and we dont have 5 or more hours a day to play in premade. I want to do 1-2 bg pug vs pug to have any chance for a win.

Blizzard plz make separate queue for premades ! RLY

4 Likes

Bliz make rated battlegrounds.

1 Like

Remove premade ruins for everyone fun and also loosing ppl . but i think dmg already is done and blizz wont do any changes . already give up on blizz

1 Like

Why should he have to make his own premade group? Maybe he just finished work, or school and has just enough time to do one BG before he has some other responsibilities to do? Also what if he is a new player and doesn’t know how to lead a premade?

Most people have around an hour to play a day. Not everyone can spend ages making a group every time they want to casually do a bg for fun. Why should he spend that time he has free getting farmed by premades or hunting for groups? Does he need to sacrifice his IRL to enjoy a few casual bg games? That’s the kind of stuff that causes casual and new players to unsub. Most of you here are really out of touch with reality.

4 Likes

I think its rather amusing to see people with disgustingly bad gear, zero consumables and a completely unviable group compositions getting stomped in WSG and then complaining that grouping and pugging is the issue. Nobody is stopping you from making friends and playing together to beat these so called “dogs**t” premades. But then again, if you can’t be bothered to farm the gear and consumes yourself then you will never be accepted to a competant group to beat these premades. What do you expect?

Premades are constantly facing off other premades, it’s not something new, never has been. If your funny little statistic of "80% of games are premades"is true, then its probably because a lot of people want to win to rank up.

1 Like

Again, the spotlight of this entire thread is about “winning”, and only enjoying the game through “winning” BG’s.

You guys complain about others grouping because you’re lazy and incapable of doing the same, not because you don’t have the time to do so or that it’s unfair. The time investment doesn’t come from finding people to play with, but instead getting off your a*s and interacting with people on your server to contest a BG victory.

The same ideaology lead to the LFG tool and LFR, and the utter state of retail because lazy casuals complain and cannot be bothered to engage with others or put any effort in. The bane of World of Warcraft through the downfall of player interaction.

People have different lives, that’s true, but the real time investment doesn’t come from finding people to play with, it’s as simple as that.

1 Like

Nobody that’s ranking seriously is farming consumables or gold to the extent that you need to have per day/week so let’s not kid on that serious rankers aren’t buying gold to fund there way to rank 14 on top of buying gear/mounts/enchants etc.

If as you say premades are playing each other all the time anyway then what do you care if the queue system is separated? Most premades will bend on one flag lose or losing BS fight so a pug v pug is still never going to be able to contest the HPH that premades do even if the queue system is separate.

It’s not about making friends or farming gear to be better. Obviously you’re going to get people in green gear because you know everyone has to start somewhere. A person that has a few hours in the evening to play isn’t going to make or join a full premade. It’s kinda an unwritten rule that when you join a premade you’re expected to at least play for 3 hours or so. A person who had 2-3 hours in the evening/weekend or plays for fun isn’t going to spend their time firstly looking for a premade or creating a premade which can take 1-2 hours and then play for an hour then leave. You’re also talking about pugs having a bad comp lol. So that’s the players fault and they should strive to make the perfect premade composition every time they want to jump on for a few games lol. Get real!

And yeah the quality of the premades is terrible in comparison to classic & old private servers. I guess that’s what you get when you have a AV meta that’s supplemented by crap premades farming people in quest gear in AB/WSG.

1 Like

If people bend in premades, that is their decision and if they lose because of that then that’s their fault. They bend because they can’t be bothered trying to compete with a better organised and skilled team. I’ve had WSG’s lasting 1-2hr’s long and spent hundreds of golds worth of consumes in order to win them. We were all pushing rank 12-14 in that group and couldn’t give a sh*t about tanking our HPH because what mattered was integrity and trying to win.

If you only have 2 hours a day to invest into this game then you’re in the wrong place to suddenly demand results and expect people to adhere to lazyness. I would love to see an audit done on players like yourself to even see if you went to the lengths of creating 5 alts for cured rugged hide transmutes in queue down times to farm gold for consumes. But you can keep assuming. You put in the time, you get rewarded.

1 Like

If you think premades for these guys are fun you are delusional
Premades in 95% are not friends that queue together, they are made to make HpH better with consumables/discords

If ranking is the goal for you - you join a premade, if you want fun from the game - you quit it because there is no fun in this game anymore

4 Likes

And by the way Jom Gabbar (DN of NA) was cleansed from gold buyers, 30% of the server was banned and it’s also happening on EU but blizz just doesn’t care

Hahahaha you’re hilarious mate I give you that. Let’s audit players now to see if they have an efficient way of making gold enough to fund the 1000g+ of consumables you use to play in a serious premade per week.

So you personally created 5 alts & leveled them to 35 and got them to like 250 LW skill in order to make the salt every 3 days? If so gratz on having completely no life.

Let’s just add that to the list of other demands you make for people to have fun in a game (they pay a subscription for BTW).

So we have:

1. Lvl 5 alts to 35 and skill up to 250 LW for gold.
  2. Make 10+ friends to play with that are online for the majority of their adult life.
  3. Form 10-15 man premade every BG.
  4. Go on Discord every time you want to play BG.
  5. Farm pre BIS gear before entering BG.
  6. Make sure premade is made up of correct classes.
  7. Lead premade or find leader.
  8. Make sure you have stacks of FAPS, LIPS, heal/mana pots, grenades, rocket boots etc etc.

Did I miss anything???

Get real & get a life you absolute clown! No one cares if you’re in a rank 12-14 scrubmade farming people in quest gear for 18 hours a day for a game that is dead in 9 months.

And by the way nobody is requesting to get rewarded for only having a few hours to play per day. This is about having a better system for people that can only play pug matches & don’t want to sit in ghost form in the graveyard almost every other game.

3 Likes

“they pay a subscription for BTW”

You know what else you can play with that sub? Retail. Maybe that more suits your casual 2h Day schedule.

1 Like

You know what retail also has a small thing called rated backgrounds & arena. Maybe if you were a better player you wouldn’t feel compelled to defend a crap system just because it makes you feel good to farm green geared fresh 60s in a full premade with full epics with your hundreds of gold worth of consumables to win a match mentality.

2 Likes

“If you were a better player” :joy: :joy: :joy:

My dude stop projecting, you’re talking to a person who, in your own words, is a “no life clown”. I doubt you’re even close to competant when it comes to PvP if you’re crying that much about premades.

And by the way if you’re spending “hundreds of gold worth of consumables to win 1 match” as you stated, where is the rest of your gold coming from to fund your ranking grind?

Even having like 5 alts doing that leather working CD is only going to net you like 800-900 gold a week, which seems to me won’t last very long it your spending hundreds of gold on 1 match doing 15-18 hours BGs a day. I guess you’re super human and just don’t sleep and farm gold on your downtime after pvping with your premade friend’s.

1 Like

It’s hilarious that you wear the fact you literally spend your entire life playing a 10 year old game as some kind of badge of honor. Lol you’re actually here bragging that you leveled 5 lvl 35s so you can support your honor grind where you literally don’t go outside for months to rank up. Unreal. You should literally be embarrassed to share that information with people.

I’ve got news for you, you’re in the minority. Most people DO only have a couple of hours a day to play this game. Most people want to log on and do a few wsg/abs and log out. Most people don’t think you deserve special items which give you an advantage over them purely for being the sweaty meme guy off that south park episode. You’re the minority, so it is you who should go elsewhere.

It’s not unreasonable for people who are new players or casual players to not be graveyard camped by a fully geared/buffed premade of discord when they join a BG. I literally know people who unsubbed because of the premade situation. Not everyone has the time or inclination to become a sweaty loser just so they can actually do a few fairly matched battlegrounds…

1 Like