8.3 known issues and information

I have the same issue. I sold auction worth 13200 gold and didnt get a single gold out of any of these

Sorry, Mr. Community Manager. The list doesn’t cover all bugs and glitches.

The game is completely unplayable and buggy as hell.

2 Likes

Hey Leguna. ya posting individual items… Not stackble is not good fore now. I just made a post…quite nerdy in general discussion(slow post) about “Bookmark favourites not making addons absolute”. Maybe that system could help u if u could make a list of all ur not stackeble items—to overwiev prices and maybe make blizz through favorites make posting 1-of a kind items wery quick…dont know what do u think?

Visions are still super bugged. Was stuck in combat. The rebirth trait didnt help it had 2 orbs left and couldnt click it, even tho i killed all things in the area.
Feels really good to pay for a game and then grind stuff out to just get fcked in the a by your lack of care for the state of the game. But the new store mount looks pretty worked out…

1 Like

I am on the “Dream Catcher” quest and have switched professions but now the new recipe item’s dont drop for my new profession

Ren’s Stalwart Hound mount is too small when playing a pandaren male, please make it the same size as the other mogu mounts like Qinsho’s Eternal Hound .

The two big add before Mchimba the Embalmer is bugged. They cast entomb on someone, but the person will not be teleported to one of the coffins. Rather pleasant when the target is standing in the green goo as you will still be damaged by it and you cannot move.

Did emissary quest on main yesterday. It disappeared on all alts too.

Hello, so there is a strange graphical bug that I encountered since Patch 8.3:

Lower part of the tabards (below the belt) look unusually darker for some races, depending on lighting angle. I experienced this issue on only Female Void/Blood Elf models so far, It’s very obvious and it stands out. It was clearly noticeable on Character Screen as soon as I logged in back when update got released so I suspected something is not quite right. And I checked on other races after I noticed this and they are normal as they were before, before the patch.

I don’t think this issue is on my end since other races look normal as I mentioned above. So I think the problem is caused by the update. It bothers me quite a bit and I don’t really like hiding tabards because of this graphical bug. I’d appreciate a fix for the issue.

Thanks

2 Likes

So is any of this getting fixed before someone’s pc burns out or we waiting for 15 years as they did to retouch the character models?

The quest “SI:7 Report: Lost in the Woods” is bugged. After speaking to the questgiver he just ports you over to a spot in the jade forest but the “vehicle segment” with special abilites just does not start. I have tested this on two characters: A Pandaren DK and a Lightforged DK. It might have something to do with new allied race DKs or its just a regular bug.

my class is bugged it’s missing an entire spec :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still the same as far as I can see?

The S.E.L.F.I.E Camera is bugged on Zandalari Trolls. They bend their arm backwards rather than holding it in front of their face.

http://puu.sh/F6cGS/89a8721e99.png

That’s really not how you use a camera. And I’m not quite sure where the picture is being taken from.

The best way to lose customer confidence? Break the application while introducing new functionalities and do not fix the error for 4 weeks. Well, I ask when will Karazhan be fixed?

Looks like there is a bug on the new auction house; I’d like to search for battle pets that I haven’t yet collected however when I click the ‘Uncollected Only’ filter option the search still returns pets I already own. This happens when searching against the ‘top level’ Battle Pets category and also sub categories as well (i.e. Magic).

There is a bug with a toy since Patch 8.3: “Bowl of Glowing Pufferfish” - when using Pufferfishes to gain Bioluminescent buff, it’s visual glowing effect buff will disappear when mounting up. I think that’s a bug since I can’t find a reason to make it disappear when mounting up, it wasn’t like this before and if it was intended then that’s just weird. I’d like this to be fixed.

Oh, and while you are it; can you remove ridiculous and unnecessary Cooldowns on ALL toys, please ? It’s just annoying and it doesn’t make sense, please just let use toys as much as we want.

I Pitied The Fool

Achievement is impossible to complete due to not getting credit for pitying the Fool in the Arathi Basin Blacksmith…

There are three other known issues not listed above.
• Essences are still not account-wide
• Azerite Traits are still not per Spec
• Vision skill system is still not resetable

You unlock everything in the vision skill tree anyways? And you should have everything unlocked at this point. Why is there a need to reset the system?

1 Like